Part 9

"WHAT?" He shouts, jerking his whole body. You quickly sit up and cover his mouth with your hand.
"Dude, shut up, he's gonna hear us!" You remove your hand and he leans in to whisper to you.
"You had all this time to confess, and you say it now? Just after he got with Christine?"
"I know, I know," You whisper back, "But I just really couldn't find the right time. I didn't even fully realize it till now."
"What are you gonna do about it?"
"I don't know. I guess we'll have to wait and see."
"What are you guys whispering about?" Jeremy interrupts loudly, standing in the doorway.
"Ah, um, nothing!" You flush red, flustered.
"Oh my god, were you talking about a crush? Who?" He quickly sits down next to you guys. He looks at you, showing off a smirk so out of character that you can't help but blush at it. Your hands fly back to the Eevee plushie as a million different thoughts fly through your head.
I wish I could kiss that stupid little smirk off his face.
"Fiiine. Don't tell me. But you'll tell me eventually." He shifts away to turn on the Xbox [bcuz he's a sad virgin who plays Xbox 😔]. You and Michael share a look.
This should turn out to be reeeeeal interesting.

(Head to Part 13)