◌ twenty four

👤 princehyunjin👥 y/nkang

👤 princehyunjin
👥 y/nkang

301,873 likesprincehyunjin  guess my back's a canvas nowview all 45,283 commentsdeardream  you post a mirror photo instead of a photo of the art on your back smhy/nkang  tHIS is why you spent twenty minutes in the bathroom???chxngbin   EXPOSED

301,873 likes
princehyunjin guess my back's a canvas now
view all 45,283 comments
deardream you post a mirror photo instead of a photo of the art on your back smh
y/nkang tHIS is why you spent twenty minutes in the bathroom???
chxngbin EXPOSED

301,873 likesprincehyunjin  guess my back's a canvas nowview all 45,283 commentsdeardream  you post a mirror photo instead of a photo of the art on your back smhy/nkang  tHIS is why you spent twenty minutes in the bathroom???chxngbin   EXPOSED

the half moon was up and shining when hyunjin finally woke up. he was lost for a second, being surrounded in an unfamiliar setting. a puppy then came running to the couch, showering his face with licks and kisses.

"heh, hi, hotaru~" he softly laughed at the ticklish feeling. "where's y/n?"

said dog hopped off of the sofa and skipped over to the hallway, encouraging hyunjin to follow with the wagging of his tail. hyunjin stood from where he sat and took light steps behind hotaru's.

he disappeared into what seemed to be y/n's bedroom and hyunjin reluctantly entered after. the girl was found sitting on the ground, her back turned to the doorway as she faced a painted canvas propped up onto an easel. he noticed an open laptop placed on top of a table beside her, music emitting from it.

"hi, princess," hyunjin said, his voice soft and gentle.

y/n turned around and he chuckled at the paint brush between her teeth as her hand had another one in its grasp. she quickly moved the brush from her mouth and put it in the cup of water.

"have a nice nap?" she asked.

"definitely. your couch is comfortable," hyunjin responded and moved further into the room until he reached her.

taking a seat next to y/n, his eyes fell over the artwork in front of them.

"it's so pretty," he mumbled.

it was a painting of two dragons, one black and one white, encircling a red moon. the strokes were clean and sharp, and also had a calligraphy aspect to it. before hyunjin could speak, he watched y/n dip the brush into the black ink, and that's when his mind clicked.

it wasn't necessarily a painting with acrylics or oil paints, but more so a work inspired by traditional chinese art.

"can you paint this on me?" hyunjin joked.

y/n left out a small chuckle, "sure, why not? take off your shirt and lie down on your stomach."

he was slightly taken back from her immediate reaction and blush spread across his cheeks. as flustered as he was, he couldn't (and wouldn't) bring himself to refuse, as it was a chance for them to get closer.

instead, he did as he was told and got comfortable on her bed. after a couple of minutes, he felt the coldness of the paint come in contact with his back and y/n saw goosebumps appear.

she softly laughed, "don't fall asleep or i'll end up painting on your face."

i could get used to this.