◌ twenty five

👤 y/nkang👥 minsung99

👤 y/nkang
👥 minsung99

299,938 likesy/nkang  kinda cuteview all 35,637 commentsminsung99  overwhelmingly cute*babybinnie  is that what y/n sees when she opens the door to her place→ unbangchan  probably

299,938 likes
y/nkang kinda cute
view all 35,637 comments
minsung99  overwhelmingly cute*
babybinnie  is that what y/n sees when she opens the door to her place
unbangchan  probably

299,938 likesy/nkang  kinda cuteview all 35,637 commentsminsung99  overwhelmingly cute*babybinnie  is that what y/n sees when she opens the door to her place→ unbangchan  probably

it had been several days since hyunjin slept over y/n's apartment. she was wiping down her small kitchen when a couple knocks came from the front door, followed by a soft, "open up, buttercup!"

recognizing the voice as mingsung's, y/n immediately grinned and hung the towel on the oven handle.

"coming!" she called back, making her way to the living room.

she unlocked the door and pulled it open to reveal her best friend, hands stuffed into his pockets.

"move, its cold!" minsung said and rushed past y/n.

she was still in her sweatpants and a random oversized tee which was tucked in at the front.

she watched as minsung sprawled out across the couch after taking his coat off, basking in the warmth.

"your heater has never failed me," he sighed happily.

with a little laugh, y/n closed the door and sat next to him.

"why the sudden visit?"

"oh, right!" minsung exclaimed and bolted upright. "let's go to underground today! i'm pretty sure some of the guys will be there too."

shrugging, y/n nodded. "sure! let me get changed."

☾☾☾

after a while of hanging out at underground seoul, all of the artists had decided to meet up there. the group of seven lounged in the cafè on the first floor. soft hip-hop played throughout the museum as the friends talked amongst themselves.

"hey, don't you guys have school tomorrow?" janghyun asked the two students.

"nope! it's spring break!" y/n and minsung cheered.

hyungseok looked at y/n and pointed his finger at her. "i better not see you here twenty-four-seven this week."

"what? why?" she pouted.

"you need to take a break for a bit instead of overworking yourself."

hyunwoo, taehee, and wooks all nodded their heads in agreement. y/n clicked her tongue before looking out the window beside them.

"bub, we should get going," minsung said. "it's almost twelve and it's pouring."

taehee added, "he's right. you guys should leave before the rain gets worse."

once minsung and y/n put their coats back on and bid their goodbyes to the others, they hopped into minsung's car.

passing by the neighborhood playground, y/n's back straightened and her eyes narrowed.

"slow down for a second," she told minsung.

he did as he was told and looked in the same direction y/n was.

"is that chan hyung?" he questioned and pulled over to where the familiar figure was walking.

y/n grabbed the umbrella on the floor of the backseat and hurriedly got out of the car.

"chan!" she exclaimed, holding the umbrella over the both of them. "what are you doing here?"

chan's downturned head lifted up, "y/n?"

"are you okay? oh, god, you're soaked and probably freezing. come on, minsung can drop us off at my place and you can warm up there."