Chapter 2

I wonder around the streets searching for my next target. It was around 12am so there will be a lot of rich drunk people. Easy targets. I then see a fat last with a purse bigger than her whole ass!!! Jokes nothing could be bigger than her ass! I slowly follow her still hidden in the shadows until whoosh I run straight behind her and grab he purse so fast she didn't even notice.

Once I was far enough away, I slowed down to a walk.

I suddenly hear a bunch of footsteps. Sounds like 6 people.

I walked the other way to go around them but they start walking towards me. "Shit" I whisper when I realise it's a big gang of thugs.

"Oh look who it is" one girl says

"It's wanna be thug" another days

"She's not even that she's a little girl" a boy laughs.

Wait a minute did he just call me 'little girl' "I'm fucking 14 you idiot" I yell at them. "Oh you had a big mouth for a little girl" one of the other boys say.

"Wait isn't that..... Oh shit.. Guys that's The Shadow!" The other girl says.

The rest of them looks scared except one of the boys.

He had brown hair yellow eyes and a smug look on his face "hah we can take her! She's just a little girl!" He laughs.

He soon leaps forward to attack along with the rest of his gang and they start attacking me. I beat all of their asses except for the boy with brown hair and yellow eyes.

He was stronger and taller than me (who am I kidding, everyone is taller than me) and he starts kicking the shit out of me. "Stop..... Now.... Or I'll" I whimper out as he grabs my throat "or what huh? Your too weak to do anything!" He yells at me!

I start to remember what happened all those years ago with both my families. My anger started rising and I couldn't keep it in any longer

"Or I'll do this" I whisper with a grin and start laughing. "She's she's crazy!" One of the boys say. The one with yellow eyes keeps gripping onto my neck. My eyes start turning purple as people start running out of there homes only to see me have that same snake eyes with sharp two teeth killing the boy with yellow eyes and brown hair instantly with acid which I spat into his forehead. It started eating away his flesh and he felt to the ground. Dead.

------eren pov------

Everyone was asleep. Even horse face was asleep. Ughhhh I think to my self.

I slowly rise from by bed and sneak out Of our training corps HQ and go for a jog

I grab my 3DMG just in case anything happens and I go racing around to the grounds and over to the wall and back.

But something wasn't right.

I saw a group of survey corps members riding through to wall Sina.

Did something happen? I quickly ran back to my room and the blackness over came my thinking mind.