Chapter 4

Jazz pov

I wake up from the cold wind on the walls. That's when I realise I'm in a cell with chains around my arms legs and stomach.

"What the f**k!" I whisper as silent as I could. I was scared of what was going to happen to me but I kept it inside and kept a straight face.

I heard footsteps coming from upstairs they were like skipping down the stairs to my cell

I kept my head down and continued listening to the wind as the rain started pouring down.

I looked up slightly to see a short man with short black hair, deep grey eyes and a blank expression. Wait a second it's that guy that was chasing me and punched me! There

Also a girl taller than the man with brown hair tied into a ponytail, glasses and a creepy expression on her face.

"Hello!!! My name is Hanji and this is Levi! We just wanna know what you are? Etc etc are you a Titan!!??" She said without a breath with an excited tone. I could already tell I didn't like her. She was too chirpy and happy. It's like she doesn't actually know what happens around here even though more than likely does.

"Oi brat are you a Titan or not?" The short man by the name of Levi said slightly pissed off.

"I don't understand.." I say quietly.

"It's a simple question brat! Just answer it!" He said more pissed than before.

"I..I don't know.." I say still quietly. Wait why am I stuttering it's not like I'm scared or anything like that! I'm. Not weak!

"She's like eren then! Doesn't know whether she is a Titan! People didn't say she turned to a Titan so we will try and win her and test her! Eeeek!" Hanji squeals.

"Well we must head off let's go!" Hanji speaks again.

"...where are we going?.. I say with my bored voice and expression.

"I can't tell you right now but... Oh look we talked too much were already here!" She says as she pushes me through two big doors only to have guns pointed at my head.

I'm led to the middle of the room. It must be me court hearing.. Yaaaayyy .. Not!

"Jasmine sulcs

You are here to determine whether you are to die or live. You are an interest to both the military police and the survey corps.

Military police you may go first" the judge says as everyone turns to look at the commander of the mps. They're such stuck up rude people I would hate to ever know or be a part of them even though I know that I will be killed if I go with them. But honestly I don't give a shit anymore! I was just made to die I guess

"Jasmine sulcs is a threat to humanity..." The commander of the mps starts but I cut him of with my cocky attitude " blah blah blah I don't think anyone here gives a shit about you stuck up people think you don't know what pain feels like and by the way my name is jazz you dick..." I was cut of as I was kicked in the stomach I look up as I'm coughing up blood it was non other than that shortie Levi. Oh the joy!

He continues to kick me in the face stomach and everywhere else. I look up to see everyone staring at us. But in the crowd the one that stands our is a boy with brown hair and bright turquoise eyes. He is actually kind of good looking... No he's not what am I thinking I can't trust anyone!

I continue to be kicked until the judge tell Levi to stop.

"Levi do you think you can control her?" The judge asks "if your asking if I can kill her then yes but that's the least I can do" he says with his bored expression still on.

"I have made my decision jasmine sulcs is going to the survey corps"

That's the last I heard as I lost my self into the darkness only feeling a large puddle of warm liquid around my head

Authors note:

Sorry! For the short chapter!

Hopefully I will continue to update more often it's just school is catching up on me which = more assignments yaaaaayyyy not

Well I hope your enjoying my story

Btw I do not own attack on Titan or any of the characters except for my oc and any oc's that I add later

Thanks bros!! Your awesome!