Prologue: Introductions! And a Packet of SCREECHES and ZAPPIES

"Good evening everybody! Today's contest is-" 4 chimes in, before closely getting interrupted by none other than his well-known, yellow co-host:

"Actually, this is NOT a contest!!! During the break we've been taking before the release of BFB 13, we present to you a game of truth or dare hosted by us!!!" X cheers happily, jumping up and down excitedly while preparing for the new activity that would take place.

"..X?"

"Wha-"

"ScREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"Anyways, you heard him! Send in all of your peculiar questions, and I will make sure my contestants do as you say! Whoever disobeys will be PUNISHED!" Four finishes happily afterwards, seemingly ignoring a stunned X laying cold hard against the ground as he barks the last sentence with his usual, intimidating tone.

The contestants look over, some appearing excited - most appearing confused - some looking indifferent upon hearing the news.

"Uh, what about the eliminated contestants?" Eraser inquires as per usual, his deep tone of voice masked in question.

Four sticks his own hand inside of himself - an act just about everyone got used to considering his strangeness - and responded happily, "The EXITors will gladly accept your questions & demands as I pull them out of the depths of myself and interrupting their algebra class!"

"Interrupting their.. what, exactly?" Gaty pried as she and others went confused at that final sentence.

"Uggh, QUESTIONS DON'T BEGIN NOW!" Four roars as he struck her once again with the zappies as he had last time, X now taking over while slyly walking in front of them, facing the viewers:

"Uhhh, yeah! Write in the comments for who you want to ask or dare! Whoever receives that ask or dare will have to do it!" X smiles sweetly at the viewers, making sure the other contestants are ready for this new proposal.

"Well here goes nothing, I guess," Barf Bag uttered.

This was surely a new stage in the game.