How you met~

Garroth:

(Y/n)'s POV

It was a normal day at the maid café. I was cleaning, serving, baking, ect. Just boring as always. When a guy walked in, he had beautiful, sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. We both looked each other in the eyes and blushed slightly.

I slowly made my way over to serve the guy. "Hello! What may I get you today?" I cheerfully said. His reply shocked me, "Uh I'll get a brownie and your phone number please." I slowly shook my head as to say 'no' and left to get his brownie. I grabbed a napkin and wrote my number on it and placed it on the plate, along with the brownie.

Garroth's POV:

I was kinda upset when she didn't give me her number. I feel like we would get along well. Anyway she came back with a smirk, then a wink, then she left. I wondered why she done all of that. Then looked at my brownie and say a napkin with the words

'Call me sometime (Number would go here)

~(Y/n)

Laurence:

You and him met in highschool and immediately hit it off. Simple as that.

Zane:

You were at a convention and saw a MLH stand. You ran over as your eyes spotted a limited edition pinkie cake figure! You squealed inside and ran over. Only to be heartbroken when a guy with black hair, black mask and black clothes grabbed it. You slowly left the stand when you felt a tap on your shoulder. It was the guy from before. He handed you the figure and said "I'm Zane. I believe you wanted this figure so I payed for it for you" You smiled and you swear he did too, well you couldn't really tell because of the mask. You gave him your number and both became friends!

Aaron:

You both met in werewolf class, though you are no a wolf! Someone threw him out the window and you, being the kind bean you are, jumped out the window to see if he was alright! He replied with "Your a stupid potato~" and you both giggled. He gave you his number and you talked every day!

Dante:

You were both at the same water park. You were in a line for a slide when this random perv began to hit on you, needles to say it was.... DANTE! You giggled at his pick up lines and you told him jokes and he laughed... ALOT! When it was your turn to ride you asked him if he wanted to go down with you and he said yes! You both had alot of fun, went out to eat food and exchanged number. He texts and calls you every day.

Travis:

Sun was shining so you decided to go to the beach! You got your lovely bikini on and left your house. When you were there you just lay down to get a tan, when this random snowball was eyeing you up and blushing. Yes Travis was blushing okay?! His friends were shouting things like "do it do it," and, "Go over to her!" When he finally came over, he was on his phone, you just rolled your eyes. You grabbed his phone and typed in your number and said "call me sometime." With a big smile. He just stood there blushing and his mouth open because he was shocked. Let's say he called you and asked if you wanted to meet again. You of course said yes.

Blaze:

With it being summer you went to the park. You sat on a bench doodling nearby people. You were drawing this red head when a frisbey flew and hit you it the head. "Ooooowwww" you groaned as the red head ran over. "Are you okay miss...?" He paused waiting for your name. "(Y/n), and yeah I'm fine." He smirked as he looked at your drawing of him. "Hey is that me?" You nodded slowly as he chuckled and wrote next to it his number and his name. As with that he left while saying "Call me sometime."

Ein:

"Please leave me.... alone" A boy with a strip of blue in his hair said to the bully. "HEY!" You marched over and slapped the bully, "Leave him ALONE!" The bully chuckled and said "I'll be back when your girlfriend isn't here to stop me" and with that he left. You both blushed at that comment. You asked the boy, who was called Ein, if he was okay. He told you he was fine and you both hung out after school. You became very close and everyone would gossip about you 'dating' but you both would always laugh and say "we are just very close"

_______________________________________
Boom! First chapter finished! Hope it's okay and hope you enjoyed!

If there is anyone else you want me to add to this story feel free to ask, I don't bite!

Haha anyways goodbye~!

Word count: 830!