What their family thinks of you~

Here have a random photo of Jughead Jones, from riverdale ÙwÚ.

Garroth:

They think your a cute, little bundle of joy! They love you so much and think your the perfect match for Garroth.

Laurence:

His parents think your so kind, friendly and very talkative! They love the fact you make him smile, as they rarely see his smile.

Zane:

Zianna (is that how you spell it?) and Garte think your a good influence on Zane. You make him happy and he isn't just being a cringy, emo kid on tik tok in his room any more.

Aaron:

His mother loves you! His dad thinks your using him for money. Aaron didn't like the way he was talking to you so he taught him a lesson. (By shouting at his father of course) Then Derek believed you didn't want his money and apologised and now he thinks your perfect for Aaron!

Dante:

They like you.

Travis:

His dad likes... Maybe a little too much...

Blaze:

They love you, but the only dislike is they you aren't a werewolf.

Ein:

They think your amazing and very beautiful! ( Again looks don't matter, everyone is pretty ❤ ) They love the fact you make him very happy!

_______________________________________
❤👌❤👌❤👌❤👌❤👌❤👌❤👌❤

Word count: 213!