•5•

Chapter 5
❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Seokjin logged in to his computer and searched up his father. His friend Jimin, already left.

Kim Chan-woo.

He typed up. Several websites appeared as he searched up his father's name. He clicked on the very first website that appeared and was greeted by informations regarding his father. It also said that the information on the website about his late father was updated after the shooting that killed him.

Kim Chan-woo. 44 years old. A very successful business man who owns *company name*... He was killed in a restaurant where he was eating dinner with his only son almost two weeks ago...

Seokjin found out that his dad was very exclusive in the bussiness industry. Many other business men in South Korea fought with each other just to be business partners with him.

Seokjin has some notepads in his hands where he wrote all of the things that are possibly useful and can lead to the reason why his father was killed.

'Maybe a rival?' Seokjin thought.

'Or a person he neglected to be business partners with?'

'Or maybe one of his clients?'

Seokjin tried to search some things other than his father's personal information. Not finding anything useful, he decided to logged out of his computer.

The next day, Seokjin planned to escape to investigate further. Jungkook had to go for a meeting with Seokjin's uncle about how's Seokjin is doing and some private matters.

When Jungkook told Seokjin about it, the younger just nodded but deep inside he was excited. He even had to bite the inside of his cheek just to keep him from smiling.

When the bodyguard left, Seokjin executed a plan on how he's going to escape. The escape wasn't that hard for Seokjin since he had lived in the mansion all his life.

He almost got caught by Namjoon but thankfully he wasn't. When he finally escaped, he went to his late father's office.

When he was about to enter, he saw an unfamiliar figure entering the room. He quickly hid and watched as the unfamiliar figure entered the room.

The unfamiliar figure was a girl. She's wearing an all black outfit and also a mouth mask. Seokjin can't clearly see the woman's face because of the black cap that she's wearing.

Seokjin watched every move the woman made through the glass doors. He saw her rumaging every drawer only to find nothing.

No one was around the area so the unknown woman looked through his father's things without worrying of being caught.

The woman looked around when she felt like someone was watching her. Before Seokjin can do anything, the woman spotted him. She looked at him with wide eyes. Seokjin ran outside the building, afraid what the woman can do to him.

'This is the fastest I've run in my whole life.' He thought. He ran so fast that he was trying to catch his breath. Then he remembered, he has asthma that's why he never ran like this.

He went straight back home and tried his best not to get caught. Instead of going straight to his room, he went to the garden behind the house instead.

He was curious who that woman in his dad's office is.

"What was she trying to find?" He said to himself while sitting down on the swing. He held onto the necklace on his neck his father has given him as he swung and stared at a single spot with tears starting to form on the corners of his eyes.

[End of Chapter 5]

Hiii guys~ I had the things in this chapter planned but then I had to change some of it in the last minute just because I didn't think the idea would work. I honestly don't like this chapter...

I'm sorry if I disappointed you... I will try to make the future chapters better than this. :))

Well I love you guysss~ 💜

Oh one more thing, have you all heard about the Speak Yourself tours?! Ahhhh I want to go but I have to ask my mom about it and I'm pretty sure she won't let me because the closest one to us is in New Jersey ;-;