•16•

Chapter 16
❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

With his head down, Seokjin marched upstairs and into his room. He said he would pursue Jungkook whatever it takes, but after being rejected like that, he's not so sure anymore.

He sighed and let his body fall on the bed.

He let his tears fall as he remembered what just happened. He feels really pathetic.

Suddenly, he hears Taehyung's voice outside his room, "Hey, Jin? Dinner's ready."

"I'm not hungry." He simply said. Taehyung opened the door and peeked his head in. When he saw the younger on the bed looking exhausted, he approached him.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Taehyung worriedly asked.

"I just got rejected, hyung..."

"What? How? What happened?"

"Well, I'd really rather not talk about it." Seokjin said as he avoided eye contact and played with his fingers instead.

"Seokjin." Seokjin didn't respond nor look up to Taehyung.

"Seokjin." Taehyung tried calling for the younger's name again, this time he put both of his hands on top of the younger's shoulders. 

When the younger still refused to look at him, Taehyung put his fingers under Seokjin's chin and lifted it up.

The younger's eyes were full of tears. His lips were red as he bites on them to control the tears from falling. The younger looked so vulnerable right now in Taehyung's eyes, he just wanted to comfort him, and kiss him. 

...and that's what he did.

In a matter of seconds, Taehyung's lips were on Seokjin's. His eyes were close, while Seokjin's eyes widen as he tried to process what was happening. His shoulders tensed as he blinked a couple of times.

He put his hands on Taehyung's chest to push him, but Taehyung's grip was too hard.

"Having fun?" An unamused Jungkook appeared in the door. His hands were crossed on his chest and he's leaning back against the door.

That caused Taehyung to stop from kissing Seokjin, and for Seokjin's eyes to widen once again. This time, Seokjin gathered all the strength he had, and finally managed to push Taehyung away from him.

"J-jungkook-ssi... I-it's not w-what it looks l-like—"

"Wow. You just told me you love me and you're already whore'ing around?" A smirk appeared on Jungkook's face.

Seokjin's face crumbled and tears started forming in his eyes again. He was speechless, hurting, and a little angry. He wanted to yell at him, and tell him how dare he say that, but he couldn't bring himself to do that.

"Huh. That's rich coming from you. Weren't you the one who was whore'ing around with that bitch? What's her name again? Nayeon?" Taehyung smirked this time, he watched as Jungkook dropped his smirk, and his eyes widen at the statement.

"Let me tell you something, Jungkook-ah. It's the reason why Seokjin—"

"Hyung... p-please stop." Seokjin grabbed Taehyung's arms and begged for Taehyung to stop, but Taehyung shook his head.

"He needs to know, Seokjin. He needs to know, so that he can stop being an asshole, and for him to stop acting so cowardly." Taehyung said to Seokjin.

"You. It was your fault Seokjin got kidnapped in the first place."

"Wh-what? What are you talking about?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh, so you're pretending not to know now. Let's recall what happened, shall we? Care to tell me what were you doing the night before Seokjin got kidnapped?" Taehyung crossed his arms on his chest with his left eyebrow raised.

"I-I was umm—"

"You were 'whore'ing' around with Nayeon were you?" Taehyung finished Jungkook's sentence.

"You were so busy with her that you didn't even noticed Seokjin standing in front of your room with some chicken noodle soup that he made, watching as you whore around with that bitch."

Both Seokjin and Jungkook's eyes widen at Taehyung's statement.

'How did he know about that?' Seokjin wondered.

"I checked the cctv, Seokjin." Taehyung explained once he notice the confused and wondering expression on the younger's face.

"You act so high and mighty. You have no rights to tell Seokjin that he's whore'ing around when you were the one doing it in the first place, and it wasn't his fault. I kissed him because I like him. He tried to push me away. Jungkook, you're my friend, but unless you stop with your foolish acts and stop playing with Seokjin's feelings, I will not hesitate to take him away from you."

Taehyung grabbed Seokjin's wrist and dragged him out of his room, leaving a baffled Jungkook.

[ End of Chapter 16 ]

I'm sorry!!! I'm a sucker for Taejin, but phew. Well, that was intense. At least for me it was. We had midterms yesterday, and now we have a four day weekend woot woot! ^ω^

See you on the next chapter!!! Love you~ 💜