•14•

Chapter 14
❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

A few weeks passed since Jin's return to his home from the kidnapping. He had decided to avoid Jungkook at all cost, thinking it would be better for him before he completely falls for his bodyguard.

He thought it would be easy, but it was harder than he thought.

Jungkook followed him everywhere he go. To the kitchen, the study hall, the backyard. He even tried to follow Seokjin to his bathroom once, but Seokjin stopped him.

Seokjin thought of ways to make it easier for him to avoid Jungkook. He sighed. As he sighed, he saw Jungkook marching towards him from the kitchen with a bowl of grapes he requested earlier.

He panicked and looked around across the room, trying to think. Then, he saw Taehyung entering the living room, and suddenly, an idea crossed Seokjin's mind.

He stands up from the couch and began walking towards Taehyung.

"Here's the bowl of grapes you requested-"

"Actually, Jungkook-ssi... I need to talk to Taehyung-ssi, so we'll be in the garden. Bye." Seokjin said, cutting Jungkook's sentence off.

Seokjin grabbed Taehyung's hand and walked towards the door, dragging a completely shocked Taehyung out of the house and to the garden.

"Woahh what's happening?" Taehyung casually asked Seokjin. In the past few weeks, the two of them, Seokjin and Taehyung, began spending a lot of time with each other.

"Ahhh hyung!!! I don't know what to do anymore!"

Taehyung chuckled, "Are you still trying to avoid Jungkook?" He asked the younger who looked like he was about to cry.

The younger nodded. "It's silly right?" Seokjin said, his eyes watery.

"No, it's not silly, silly..." Taehyung chuckled again and pinched Seokjin's (face) cheeks. "It's completely normal... This is your first time experiencing something like this, right?" Taehyung asked.

Seokjin nodded. He looked so cute right now in Taehyung's eyes. His hair a little messy, his eyes glassy, and his pouted lips are plump and red.

"The way you're acting is understandable... You've never felt this way with someone before. I must say, the fact that you're new to these things does make it more difficult, simply because every emotion you feel is felt for the first time... You have no previous experience about these things to based it to. My advice for you is that you just need to go for it, instead of avoiding it. I know it's scary at first because, for the most part, it is completely out of your control, but don't let that stop you. Don't be afraid. Love is not something you need to be scared of..." Taehyung said, his hands in the pockets of his pants, his eyes looking straight at Seokjin's.

"Hyung... Wow, that was so..." Seokjin said, his right hand placed on his left chest, sinking Taehyung's words in his mind and also his heart. "Thank you, hyung! Yes! You're right, I shouldn't avoid it. You know what? I should do all my best and pursue him!" The younger said and engulfed Taehyung into a hug.

"That's the spirit, kiddo! Fighting!" Taehyung said as he ruffled the hair of the now smiling boy.

"Wait what about you, hyung? Do you have someone you like?" Seokjin suddenly asked Taehyung.

"Yes." Taehyung answered in all honesty, with a slight blush visible on his cheeks.

"Woah, hyung... You're blushing. So, are you dating that person already?"

"Not yet... But I'm willing to also pursue him and make him mine." Taehyung said while smiling softly at the younger.

"Don't worry, hyung... You're cool and nice. You're literally the guy everyone wants to be or wants to have. Anyone who doesn't see your worth isn't worth your time."

"Wait, I thought it was supposed to be me advising you? Not the other way around?" Taehyung jokingly said.

"I thought it'd only be fair. You gave me a really good advice, so I had to return the favor, eventhough my advice wasn't as good as yours. Anyways, I'm gonna go get my man, hyung! For the both of us, fightiiiiiiiiiing!~" Seokjin said before he ran while waving at Taehyung and went back in the house.

Taehyung stood there, with a small smile on his face. "It wouldn't be as easy as you think, Jin... Especially if he has someone he wants to pursue already."

"More specifically, it's one of my friends he has his eye on..."

[End of Chapter 14]

I'm very sorry for the long wait! 9th grade is keeping me busy. Paperwork here, paperwork there. I'm in honors classes, and I always have homework almost every night. So, I apologize... I don't have as much time to update as I had before (had to maintain straight A's), but I will still try and find some time for you guys!

I hope you're enjoying this story! See you on the next update! ♥

Question:

Who do you think Taehyung likes?