Chapter 10. Listen

*lol i liked that pic 😁*

You gulped. He found you. You're at a dead end - you're trapped.

Shit.

You snapped your head around to face the maker of your absolute terror. Bakugou Katsuki stood mere metres from your cornered position. He glared at you with a look that shook you through your skin.
"Oh, come on, Kodoku! you didn't think I'd be that easy on you, did you?!" He snarled. You trembled with your fists clenched, raised in a fighting stance.
"Come on then. Don't go easy on me."
He stared at you with bloodthirsty eyes and a threatening sneer.
"Don't worry I won't! I'LL TEAR YOU TO FUCKING PIECES!"

He charged at you and just as he launched into the air for his signature attack, you raised your fists to meet the skin of his jaw and he was struck into the wall.

Just hang on a little longer for me, Izu...

Bakugou was immediately back on his feet and stampeding towards you with a gruesome bruise where he had met contact with your fist. You smirked. He noticed and his scowl deepened. He managed to land a couple hits on you, but so did you. We were both panting heavily, eyes locked in a neverending staring contest although you felt that you were slowly losing the fight. You couldn't use your quirk all too effectively during the battle as your quirk was mainly deforming objects to shadows and changing their shape - all that wasn't exactly safe on humans - or any living organism for that matter. However, despite this, you were remarkably skilled in close combat as you commonly had to resort to such when in a defensive situation such as now.

Green, messy hair and symmetrical freckles caught your attention from the corner of your eye.

What the hell-?

In your haze of a distraction, Bakugou landed a solid hit on your jaw in almost the exact area where you had done so on him. He smirked at you as you wiped the drying blood from the corner of your mouth. You growled at him and his eyes dared you to take the next shot - but something stopped you. Bakugou was shoved aside by Izuku who had slammed the dominant male into the wall with a thud. He was quick to get back on his feet though, and backing himself a couple metres away, he glared at the two of you with a deadly glint in his eye. He smirked and his arm outstretched as his finger tugged painfully slowly at a pin securing his gauntlet's full power. He was aiming directly at me.
Something was yelled into Bakugou's earpiece but he chose to ignore it.
"IT WON'T KILL HER IF SHE DODGES!"
The gauntlet pin was tossed aside to the ground and before you could think of escaping the blast, the sheer power of it stunned you in place. A deafening explosion sounded but halted to meet your figure head-on. You were confused at first, shaking and trembling violently when the smoke finally cleared. Izuku had stepped in front of you and taken the main blast. He had used his newfound quirk to leave a gaping hole in the ceiling, practically tearing his arm apart in the process. You stared horrified at the scene, weak and exhausted from your battle with Bakugou and the blast of his final blow. You fell forward on your knees and just held your brother like that. Bakugou was frozen in place. Your own as well as Izuku's costumes were torn in various places and your entire body was trembling from head to toe as you clutched desperately to your injured sibling. You pulled Izuku in tighter and refused to let go.

Eventually, you did though and you rose to your feet. You lifted your twin over your shoulder and painfully carried him through the corridors until you reached the room Iida was stated in. Bakugou simply stood there, he was still as your body descended into the darkness and was gone forever. He clenched his fists, gritting his teeth together frustratedly. How could he just let you go like that? You couldn't really care less about him right now but you still couldn't seem to shake the question from your head. But that wasn't the problem right now.