Chapter 15. I dare you

"Dare." He said the dreaded word with a proud smirk, as though he was a lion who had just devoured an entire pride in one sitting and claimed the forbidden territory as his own. I gulped.
"So~ dare, huh?" Cooed Kirishima. He smirked, glancing swiftly in my direction and then back to Bakugou with a raised brow.

Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

"I dare you to..." He paused, stroking his chin tentively with his index finger and thumb as though he had recently obtained a non-exsistant beard upon the exposed skin. Then, he peeked up suddenly, much to my horror, and said, "stay in that closet for twenty minutes!"
I breathed a sigh of relief.
"HAH?! TWENTY?! WHAT THE HELL, SHITTY HAIR?!"
"Uh uh~ there's a catch~" Eijirou sang in a sing-song voice.

Uh oh.

"Y/n has to be in there too~"

Nothing can save me now.

Time skip ~

"You have to be in-fucking-sane to make me do that!" Bakugou growled. Kirishima's head slowly rotated to our direction, a grin plastered on his face so wide that it could almost tear at the corners of his mouth. With a harsh shove, slamming of doors and a final click sounding our death, Katsuki and I were locked in the cupboard. Alone.

The raging hedgehog immediately rushed forwards, kicking and throwing himself at the door. He kept this up for a while and I was getting annoyed with the loud noise.

Whatever those idiots thought Katsuki and I were gonna do in here it clearly isn't happening anytime soon by this rate...

Quickly growing bored, I explored the surprisingly large walk-in wardrobe. Venturing throughout my new enclosure, I fumbled through the varying styles of clothing and accessories. Picking through several colours and type of shoe, I stumbled upon my utmost favourite. I almost burst out into laughter from what I had just discovered; a pair of designer red winter crocs.

Oh my god. You can't be serious.

With sudden inspiration, I pulled the beautiful monstrosities over my fluffy socks to find them to be the perfect fit. Now I really did burst out laughing.
"Ha ha Kat-katsu-katsu-su-ki-i- ha! K-katsuki l-look- ha ha!" I was practically wheezing as I lifted my foot clothed in the gorgeous demon footing. Bakugou's head whipped around and he raised a brow at the sight but we were soon both a chuckling mess. He then proceeded to pick out a pair of matching summer ones by the same brand and we had some sort of shoe-off. By the end of our hilariously humiliating cat walk, we had both practically died of laughter, the hearty sound echoing throughout the secluded space.
"What the hell? What type of weird sex are you guys even having?" I heard Kaminari's voice through the wood of the blocked exit. Again, we burst out into a fit of laughter but then Bakugou was pounding at the door after releasing that Denki was sat listening in on the other side like the stalker he was.

I rolled my eyes at Bakugou's pointless determination and lowered myself to a cross-legged position against the far wall from where he stood.
"Hey, Katsu?" I called innocently.
"Eh? The fuck you want, Kodoku?"
"What the fuck are you doing?"
"I'M ACTUALLY TRYING TO GET US OUT OF HERE WHILE YOU JIST SIT THERE LIKE A FUCKING TWAT!"
I huffed. "Bitch. Rude."
He growled at me and crossed his arms, slumping against the back wall as well. With my face hidden by the hanging shirts and jackets, I sighed, slowly slipping and deteriorating into the darkness. Bakugou looked puzzledly at me with a scrunched expression.
"What the fuck's up with you, dumbass?"
After a while, I spoke into the thick silence.
"Honestly... I don't know..."
"Well, that fucking helps."
"Tch. Whatever. Shut up."
"THE FUCK YOU SAY TO ME?!"
"Just... yeah, shut up. I'm tryna think..."
"Tch."
With a heavy exhale, I breathed in the strangely calming scent of spices and sweat, burning caramel and firewood.