thriving

Klaus groans in pleasure as i take his whole length into my mouth. I am sure to arch my back, it always gets them going.

"Lex." he slams his head into the head rest of the driver seat of his black Range Rover.

I slide my hair to my right shoulder to have use of my other hand.

His hand grasped caramel brown hair into a ponytail shape and i continued my movements.

"Shit!" he breathed out and soon after his hand went to the back of my head and forced his full 7 inches into my mouth, followed by a low grunt.

I lifted my head to catch my breath but dove right back immediately after.

"I'm coming, Lex" be warned but i just continued my actions.

He groans again before shooting his load into the back of my mouth. I sat back up and swallowed as i swiped a finger across my lips to clean them.

"Fuck, Lex!" he sighs. "Where'd you learn all this shit?" he asks, laughing.

"Self taught." i wink and smirk as i get out of the car.

"Where are you going?" he asks, getting out of the car. "That's all i get?" he raises his arms.

"Hi, Lily. Enjoy the show?" i ask the 5'5 petite girl standing behind the man i had just sucked off.

"Lily?" he screams. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry." he rushes over to her and she seats him away.

I'm not bothered enough to stay for their telenovela drama, so i click my heels along the pavement of the parking lot and walk into church. I adjust my skirt, pulling it down and fluffing my hair up again.

I walk into the pew with my mom and bow my head.

"Alexa, you're late. Where were you?" she whispers with be head bowed as well.

"Sorry mama. Traffic was bad." i smirk at my quick response.

"I told you to leave right after me." she scolds me.

"Alright, welcome everyone. Hope everyone had a nice weekend." the pastor saved me from having another useless conversation with my mother.

A few seconds later, Niklaus walks in, chasing after Lily and follows her into the pews. He glances over at me and shakes his head at me with a disgusted look and i just wink at him.

:-:

"What a lovely service. Don't you agree Alexa?" Lily tries to pretend to be nice as she separates herself from Klaus. 

"Wonderful. Good message." i vaguely say, as i hadn't payed much attention to the messages. Not like i ever have. I look at Klaus and smirk.

"I bet it was. Well, i'm going to use the ladies room. Excuse me." she slams her napkin down and takes wide strides to the bathroom.

"What was her problem?" her mother, Maryland asks me.

"I think she's on her period. I'll go check on her." i volunteer.

"Alexa!" Klaus gets my attention.

"What?" i wait for a second but then turn back, flipping my hair and soon enter the ladies bathroom.

Lily was at the sink, grasping the sides and taking deep breaths.

"Something wrong Lilianne?" i innocently ask, followed by a smirk.

"You little whore. What is your problem?" she rushes towards me and meets my face.

"I don't have a problem."

"Im going right out there and telling your mom that right before service you were giving a blowjob to my boyfriend and ruining your stupid innocent persona!" she screams, gritting he teeth and pushing me against the wall as her perfectly curled hair falls out.

"I suggest you step away from me and rethink what you just said." i advise her.

"Why in the world would i do that?" she screams yet again, slamming my back into the concrete wall again.

"Because, Lilianne," i chuckle. "Then, i'd have to explain to your mom how you accidentally fell onto your stepbrother's dick last Tuesday, and" she loosens her grip and i push her away "i'd hate to be the one to ruin your mothers new engagement and your relationship with her." i walk around her.

"How—" she stuttered "How did you know i—" i interrupted her.

"Because i know everything. Even if you think it's a secret, i always know." i smirk and look at her through my eyelashes. "So, if my parents ever find out about this, i might just casually bring it up at the next brunch." i lick my teeth whilst smiling.

She didn't say anything for a solid thirty seconds before complying.

"Okay." she submits, frowning.

"I'm so glad we're on the same page." i touch her shoulder and she glares at me. so open the bathroom door "Oh and, stop being so bitchy, it's annoying." I exited the filthy bathroom and she soon follows suit.

When we reach the table, the conversation dims.

"Lilianne, dear, are you alright?" Maryland asks her sweetly, as she always does.

"Yeah, i'm sorry about my disturbance." she bows her head to look at her shoes.

"That's ok sweetie, we were just talking about how happy you were to be the bridesmaid in me and James' wedding." she taps Lily's hand gently.

I look over at Lily and she, back at me. I smile and take a sip of my lemon water before she replies.

"Yeah. I'm so glad you found someone. Especially after what happened with dad."

"You're so sweet."

:-:

We finished brunch and i went to the hospital as i always did on Sunday afternoons. Right at the start of visiting hours.

I pull into the garage and lock my car before i take the elevator to the floor i was too familiar with.

"Good afternoon, Alexa." the nurses all greeted me.

"Good afternoon Frankie, Heather, Martha." i nodded to each of them.

"He's getting better. We have brain activity so it shouldn't be too much longer now." they try to give me some hope. At this point, hope just gives me disappointment so i just don't have any left. It's been six months and no change, no matter how much they tell me there is. He's missed his fifteenth birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.

"Thanks Martha."

I walked into room G270 and my eyes land on the fragile boy laying on the bed with multiple tubes sticking out of everyplace they could get them.

I sigh.

"Mom couldn't make it again Ethan. She's just been really busy lately. You missed another stupid service. It sucks without you with me to make fun of every time the pastor stuttered or when a kid would scream and run across the sanctuary." i chuckle, as a tear falls down my left cheek. "I miss you so much. Please come back. I dont know how much longer i can take alone." i grab his hand. "Please."

:-:

A/N: Wow. A lot in one chapter. This was pretty short but it was fun. I can't tell if i love or hate the MC. Let me know here. Thanks for reading.

:Vote: Comment: share: