party

Warning: sexual assault ahead.

This whole day has been so weird but i'm so glad it's over.

I walk towards my car right after school, without thinking and i drove back to the hospital like i promised my brother.

I ride the elevator to his new floor and as soon as i step out, i notice dozens of nurses flooding into his room.

"What happening?" i ask after i ran up closer to his room.

"Ma'am, stay back." one nurse tells me.

"That's my brother, what's happening?" i yell right before a few tears escape my eyes.

"His heart pulsated and he passed out from lack of oxygen. He hasn't woken up since noon." she now tells me.

"I was just with him this morning." i explain. "He was perfectly fine."

"please go wait in the waiting room, miss."  she asks me and i wipe my cheek and begin walking towards the hard, squeaky blue chairs.

:-:

I open my eyes in what seemed like hours when i heard my phone ring and i immediately answer it.

"You need to come home now. You haven't been home all day." she yells.

"Ethan stopped breathing mom. They didn't call you?" i ask her.

"They did. I've been busy." she tells me. "Now home." she hangs up on me.

I grab my keys and drive home after kissing Ethan on the head lightly.

"What are you doing?" Jacy said over the surround sound of my car.

"Driving home. My mom insisted on me coming home." i gritt my teeth.

"Grant is having a party tonight." she tells me.

"On a monday night?" i ask.

"Yeah, i guess it's his birthday." she explains.

"Okay."

She pauses for a moment then speaks again.

"So are you coming?" she asks me.

"Yeah, i'll come over your house first and tell my mom i'm staying over." i tell her.

"Ok see you soon." she ends the call

Once i parked in the driveway, i enter my house.

"It's about time. You have dishes tonight and your bathroom to clean. We're having some people over." she admits.

"So i have to clean the mess your friends make in my bathroom and wash the dishes you're using?" i question her.

"Don't talk back Alexa, i don't have the willpower to deal with you right now."

"Well, sucks for you because i'm staying over Jacy's house tonight so do you're own damn dishes." i say before i run upstairs to change.

I look through all of my wardrobe before i found a suitable option. It was a deep red bralette with a white denim skirt. I paired it with a belt, gold jewelry and my black Chanel bag.