Characters

Drew Robins is a human. He is 16 years old. He is a shy boy. He has a faragile body,plup cherry lip,hazel eyes,dark brown hair and he is 5'6. He is the smallest among his highschool mate. Because of the fragile body ,his school mates always bullied him including the werewolf. He very lonely since he entered highschool but since James entered the school. They become a bestfriend. He is an orphan. His parents die in defend him against vampire when he was 4 years old during War of World 2. He being take care by his grandma but after 7 years his grandma die due to heart attack. Although ,his parents and grandma leave him from this world but they leave pretty  a large amount of money. He stayed alone at his grandma house that belong to him including the land that near the forest.

( I didnt own all picture

( I didnt own all picture. I just accidently found this picture)

Asher Luke is an Alpha King. He is ruthless and no weakness. He being called by his people as a 'Killing Machine' because when he entered the war,his will become the killing machine that kill his enemy mercilessly. He also a very wise ruler that doesnt found his mate for over 5 years. He always pray to Moon Godness to quickly his meeting with his mate. Without his mate he is nothing.

He has a muscular body and has a height of 6'7. He has a pair of piercing green eyes and a black hair.

 He has a pair of piercing green eyes and a black hair

Moon Godness is a god of werewolf. She arranged their mate. She is beautiful woman with kind heart.