Rut

For those ,who dont know what is rut. Here some explanation.

Rut is same as heat. Every werewolf will face rut and heat. Rut for male and heat for female. This principle also applied to alpha(rut) and omega(heat). Well every packs have omega but I did not included in this book. Sorry. As you can see in this book, Drew is a human. So he dont faced heat. Thats all from me.

Asher pov

I felt guilty to tell Drew about my rut next day. I didn't want him stress so I decided that I would be prison in basement until my rut end. I hoped no one would told my mate. Hoped my beta would shut his mouth up.

'Asher'm mate called me. I rushed to the kitchen where the source came from.
' Yes ,Darling'
' Here take a bite. Is it okay?' Drew asked me to taste his meat lasagna. I moan as soon the taste burst in my mouth.
'So fucking good'
' Really? Thank you. Eat that till full.'
'Thanks'

I continue eating while he just stared my face till I finished.

'Hmmm.........Asher?'
'Yeah'I make a puzzled face.
'Can I go out from this house tomorrow to the shopping mall?'
' I mean that the pack omega asked me to get out with them so I thought about that and I found that necessery since I am their Luna.'Drew was making this puppy face and I couldnt reject it.

I just nodded my head and he fly into my embrace and kiss my face to show his thankful. I just smile at him as I felt relieve due to his absent tomorrow during my rut.

Next day.

Drew really excited for his shopping window so he wake up pretty early. He blew air to my right ear tp wake me up. I felt ticklish so I opened my eyes and I struck with my mate beautiness. Drew back was facing the window so when the sun rise up, the sunlight glowing up behind him make him glowing like an angel .

We wake up from bed and showering together to 'save water'( obviously not dude). They walked to kitchen that overwhelm with bacons and scramble eggs scent. Asher and  Drew stomachs grumble due to the tasty breakfast, they dive into their food as soon as they eat.

Then Drew accompany Asher to the traning ground till lunch. After lunch Drew get out with pack omega. Asher quickly mind linked his beta to prison him quickly in the basement since his rut has started.

He scrambled to the basement as soon as his rut begun. His wolf(Leo) trying to take over his body to mate with Drew but I fight back. I afraid taht Drew not ready yet. I arrived at basement with two pack wariors that guard the basement door and my beta,Liam in the room wating for me. I walked in the basement and Liam chained me to the thick wall that no o werewolf can break it. The wall so thick even a strong Alpha cant break it and the chain is make by hard steel .

I command Liam to never opened this room even my mate command him to till my rut end and command two pack warriors guard my mate during my absent since Alpha rut will last longer in 1 week. I ask Liam to tell Drew that I went to another pack for pack meeting.

'Never told him about my conditions ' Asher command with Alpha voice.

Liam just bare his neck to submit his Alpha and walk away from basement to replace his alpha work till his rut end.

Asher body drenched with sweat. He panting hardly as his rut hit him again. This week will be really troublesome. Asher hope that his rut would end soon.