Chapter 1

Drew jolt up from his dream. His cloth soaked with sweats. His rushing breathing force him to take a very deep breath to stable it. He can still remember that dream. This dream really weird.

Flashback in the dream

I was walking in the forest. I dont know where was my destination but my legs just moving. His steps halted when he was standing in the beautifult garden. That garden was exquisite. The garden was covered with roses,daisies and even morning glory. At the middle of the garden,there was a fountain and a couple of apple trees surround it. I was examing the garden when suddenly the bushes beside me rattle. I stared at it intensely when suddenly a black huge wolf jumped out behind the bushes. That wolf is the most huge wolf he ever seen. He was capturing in the red eyes of the wolf. Suddenly , the wolf pounded onto him on the ground and knocked him unconciously. Then,he wake up from his dream.

Present

He was walking to his bathroom to take a shower before went to his school. He moans when the water hit his body. He leans his body on the wall while relaxing his muscle. He went out from the bathroom and walking to his closest. He take a white shirt with blue jean to wear. He brush his hairs a little bit and grabs his black hoody because outside there was snowing heavily.

He walking to the school for his last sem before graduate. He halted when he reachs his favourite cafe for his breakfast. He really like the homely cafe. The cafe was covered with vintage style and the food at there really tasty. He ate scrabble eggs with baked toast and a cup of coffee. After finish his breakfast he walked to his school.

He cant wait the moment he finish his school because he could not stand being bully by his schoolmate. They always bully him like pushing him around and sometime even punch him like he was a punching bag. He covered his face with his hoody. He strolled to his locker that the jock school already waiting for him.

He whimpers when Kayle Robbinson slammed his body at his locker.

'Hai, faggot!' Kayle said it with grin plastered on his face.
'Let me go! Please, I beg'
' No' Kayle punchs Drew's face countless time and since Kayle is a werewolf his face almost destroy when Kayle fist hit his face. He stumble from that impact and he dropped on the ground. Kayle keep beating him up until he pass out.

When he opens his eyes, his eyes roaming the room he stayed. The room was covered with white colour and almost the things inside there were white. So he assume that he was in the firmary. He woke from his bed and walked out from it. He return back to his home since the school almost finish.

He cried all night along. He pray to god that his suffer will end. He hoped that someone can protect him from this madness.

Little did he know the moon godness listen to his wish.