Chapter 3

Celestine.

Binged watch a whole series of three different movies.

I can't sleep. I couldn't. Because the moment I fall into slumber, I see them and hear their words, their painful words. I just couldn't.

I don't know how long I could take it, my heart could just take so much.

I have a sigh.

It was already 1:34 in the morning.

Tulog na tulog si kuya sa sofa, pero ako nanonood lang ng movie, ni wala ako'ng naintindihan, my mind was too pre-occupied. I need to unwind.

I got off the bed, found my slippers and left the hospital room after leaving kuya a note.

Kuya, I'll be back, just need some fresh air. Don't worry, I'll take care.
       —Celestine

Nurses and a few doctors smiled as I passed by. Some know's that I'm the owner's daughter of this hospital.

By the hospital were three tall trees standing tall. I sat in one of the three benches.

Malamig ang simoy ng hangin, masarap sa pakiramdam. 

Mga ilang minuto ako'ng naka-indian sit sa upuan na iyon. Tumitingin sa mga napapadaan na patungong hospital at sa mga bituin na kumikinang sa kalangitan.

I took out a necklace from my pocket.  It was a silver pendant. Jerone gave it to me last year, for my birthday.

He may hate me now, but I know that Hypothalamus of his, was once triggered by me.

Sigh.

"Get lost. You are the reason why Ferrah hates me now. You are the reason why the love of my life left me. You're nothing to me before, you are nothing to me now. Nothing."

I was nothing to him now, funny, to think that he once told me I was his everything, everytime we met behind Ferrah's back.

Ferrah, I'm such a btch for hurting my bestfriend. But I don't want to forbid myself to love, forbid myself to love Jerone. Tanga ko pala, he was the love of my life, yet the love of his life was my bestfriend.

Oh, the misery.

Returning the pendant in my pocket, I stood up straight. Stretched a little. Letting out a yawn.

Nang lumingon ako para umalis. . . A spitball landed on my forehead. The stupidest thing I did tonight, was to TOUCH IT! Grooooooss!

I saw nothing but red when my eyes landed on a guy wearing a blue hoodie, clutching his stomach because of laughing AT ME!

He held a straw so there was no doubt he was the perpetrator!

Tinakbo ko ang pagitan namin pero tumakbo din siya, running back to the hospital. You want a chase huh?

"I got this." I said to the guard. Who eyed us, attempting to catch him himself.

No, ako dapat.

Tatlong palapag ang aking tinakbo sa paghabol sa damuhong iyon.

I WILL MAKE HIM PAY! HARD.

I was so near to strangling him when he made a turn then I realized we were at the roof top.

Makikita ang tanawin ng buong syodad, kasama ang kumikinang na mga bituin at buwan. It was breath taking.

But I have a mission.

Nang makita ko sa wakas ang lalaki ay pinagpapalo ko siya.

"You," then I slapped him on the shoulder "stupid" slap again "ugly monkey!"

That's when he stopped my hand from slapping him.

"Hey! I'm not a monkey!" He then pouted squinting his already squinted.

I unwillingly stopped, inayos ko ang suot ko'ng white striped pajamas.

He's cute. Slight.

"If I'd be a monkey, I'll be a handome one." He mumbled enough for me to hear.

"Feeling." I mumbled too.

"Masungit." He fired back.

"Weirdo."

"Suplada."

"Baliw."

"Baliw sa'yo."

"What?!"

"Sabi ko ang sungit mo!"

"Pangit!"

He gasped. Ha! Serves you right!

"Walang boooooobs!" Panunuya niya'ng epektibo naman!

Gasp!

"Excuse me?!" Eksaheradang sambit ko.

"Daan ka na," he gestured.

"Tse! May boobs ako!"

"Weh?" He even gave me that you are kidding right? look.

"Ugly monkey!"

I walked out from that place and got back to my room.

That ugly green hoodie wearing chinito monkey, may have won this round be I swear, he'll have his day! Karma's gonna be a btch! And I'll be that btch served in a silver plater!