TNHS Holds JS Prom Night '19

February 15, the much anticipated day of the juniors and senior students of Tuyan National High School. This event had been the talk-of-the-school because after four years, the school is having the JS Promenade back.

Held at Tuyan Central Elementary School covered court, the prom commenced at 6 in the evening. The Processional marked its start as the Officers, teachers followed by the students walked with grace through the isle wearing their stunning gowns and classy suit and ties.

The invocation was sung by Andrea Abado and John Paul Ragasa followed by the singing of the Philippine National Anthem, Sugbo Hymn and Naga Hymn. Next off was the turn-over ceremony, handling down of legacies from the seniors to juniors, the reading of the last will and testament by Jay Mark Borres and the releasing of Dove of Peace. A rainbow of emotions took the students aback as Paula Jehn Aliganga read the Class Prophecy that brought them to a trip of their future. Lastly, the Juniors and Seniors had their Cotillion Dance.

The student helped themselves to dinner while they witness a powerpoint presentation filled with photographs and memories.

As the night grew deeper, the sesrch for the Promenade Royalties were made. The King and Queen of Heart 2019 are Russel cjsjs and Trisha Lyn Plarisan,both from the juniors.