💫 ₴₮₳Ɽ ɆɎɆ₴💫

The two boys walked next to eachother,the cold crisp air of early morning whipping at their skin.

'H..holy..s..shit it's cold..' mumbled sal as he tried to warm up his wings.

'How come..y..your not freezing?' Sal muttered staring up at the brunette as he walked through the bitter air.

'Simple I have feathers' smirked Larry as he cloaked sal under a wing making him tingle in pleasure of the warmth.

'This is much better' sal stuttered and snuggled up next to Larry beneath his wing.

'Exactly blue'

'I wish I was an angel..'

'I'm a dominion angel I'm cursed with good looks'

'Yeah I seduce people..' growled sal.

'Oh hush any person is lucky to be seduced by you'

'W..wait what'

'I..never mind..'

'Alright lar-bear' Sal giggled teasingly as he pokes Larry in the stomach.

'I will put you back out in the cold'

'Nuuu!' Squeaked sal as he wrapped his body around Larry's.

'If you don't get off..I will touch your tail'
Sal looked up at him and got off.

'Ever touch my tail and I would kill yo-'
Sal squealed and shudders as Larry grabbed his tail.

'S...s..stop..l..Larry' the bluenette drooled at the mouth and let out a sigh of relief Larry stopped.

'Didn't know you were sensitive there' he chuckled.

'Shut up!' Sal hissed grabbing Larry's wing and stroking it.

'Ngh..STOP!' Larry snarled playfully as he grabbed sal in a bridal pose and ran to school.

'Your An asshole Larry jhonson'

'And your a fuck nugget sal Fisher'

'Good point'

Larry and sal connected eye contact
.
Whenever Larry looked into those deep blue eyes he swore he saw stars glistening in them.