🌹RŒŠËŠ🌹

The next day sal and Larry were trudging through snow to school sals feet felt like blocks of ice and he only had larry that he could use to warm up,so,he wrapped his arms around larry and the brunette wrapped his arms around Sal.

"Y-your So w-warm.."He shivered and felt larrys grasp grow tighter.

"Well we're nearly at school...See?"He chuckled pointing at the gates which were slowly coming into view.

"Right..."Sals mood darkened as he saw the familiar blonde looking at sal with saddness stinging his eyes when the bluentte glared bullets at him.

~~~~Skip To Lunch~~~~
Sal sat on their regular lunch table flicking through his contacts and eventually finding Larry's.

Rinnnng rinnngggg~

-The person you have called cannot take your call at the moment please try again later-

Sal huffed turning his phone off and played with his food.

"Where the fuck is Larry?!" He growled.

"Jeeez sal calm your shit.."Ashley rolled her eyes.

"Calm-my-SHIT?!" By now most of the lunch hall was staring so sal quietened down.

"He could be in trouble.." Sal hissed.

"Or fucking a random girl~" She smirked her eyes grew a slight tint of red.

"Fuck you.."

"Fuck you tooo"

"HEY!arent demons supposed to get along?" Todd butted in.

"Get along?hell no,they either can or they'll be complete assholes to
eachother.."Sal growled at Ashley he felt everything burning up with rage until a gentle hand touched his should he
flipped his body around and wrapped himself around the brunette.

"Larry!" Sal cried out.

"You alright sal?"

"Now your here Yes!"

He giggled and smirked beneath his prosthetic at the obviously jealous Ashley.
~~~~
Sal stood in the hallway grabbing his art book which was at the very back of his locker and he jumped and turned on his heel to see a familiar blonde with a small rose and a box of chocolates in his hand.

"I..I'm sorry..."He sniffles a small tear running down his cheek.

"Did Larry put you up to this?..."sal asked cautiously.

The boy shook his head.

"I'm sorry,I'm an asshole..."

"Travis...I forgive you..."

There's was a short pause.

"Really?" His eyes lit up and he smiled which was very uncommon.

"Yeah,we all have our issues and I know yours is your dad but...mine is too..."

"How do you know..."

"Travis everyone sees how much you flinch when your dad wraps his arm around you pretending his the most caring father in the world...I know he hits you...who else would give you these bruises..."Sal mumbled using his thumb to trace the outline of one of his bruises.

"Well,these are for you.."Travis smiled with his face red and gave sal the rose and treats.

"Thank you.." Sal smiled beneath his prosthetic and placed a 'kiss' on Travis' cheek making the boy run away giggling.