Icy Hell

This is still fresh in my mind from last night and it did scare the living hell inside me.

It all started in my car with my mom driving with me and my little brother keegan in the back. We were both watching the windows till we started to see unnatural things. One thing came out of no ware and that is when it all started. There was a plane falling backwards with ice at it's engines and ice crawling from the back to the front engulfing the plane that might have had many passengers on board. My mom stopped in the middle of the highway bridge that had no cars coming or going and watched. My screwed up mind knew it was all a dream and thought "It won't crash and will still fly". I was dead wrong.

The plane crashed and ice shattered everywhere and luckily the plane didn't knock down any of the pillars holding up the bridge. I was mortified that a plane crashed in front of me. But when I saw the plane crash that was left over some black fog came out and scattered away from the scene. I thought it was nothing and my mom started to drive again not effected for what the fuck just happened.

Now here is more of the icy hell I went through. Days go by and school goes on and it was cold and me being a cold freak I got cold easily and whore a fluffy jacket. My brother being him didn't think it was cold so he wore a thin jacket. We live in Washington and it get's pretty cold. Hinting all the cold shit for you all.

As the days goes on more plane crashes occur and they are exactly the same ones that were like the first crash. Ice chunks that frozen over the plane that's flying backwards and crashed. I didn't know about if more black fog came out of the crashes. The thing I didn't tell you all from the first plane crash that didn't bother me at all that is kind of messed up in that the corpses were ingulfed in ice and shattered. Blood everywhere and it looked like one of my videogames. But know saying this it is so fucked up. I am only 16 and I don't know what the fuck is going to happen.

Now me, keegan, and mom were home by now and dad was still at work. Me and keegan were having fun till we saw a small black fog go into my favorite blues square fluffy pillow. I was playing with keegan on the Nintendo switch and saw it going into my pillow at the right time as we turned around. I got up and moved it to the middle of the room with another pillow and me and keegan hid in two convenient boxes with lids. Our mom came in and as she got a bid close to the pillow her eyes turned all black and black foam and ooze came out of my moms face, mostly the mouth. I said "What the fuck" under my breath and so did keegan did too. He is 13 and this looked like it scared the shit out of him.

Mom was fallen to the floor mumbling with a demonic voice and started to choke herself. When keegan and me got out of the boxes but not our feet got out we saw something terrifying. A small blanket of fog covered the ground and mom and moms feel were frozen and ice was slowly growing on my moms body. She was trying to gasp for air as the ice was thickening on her throat. He and keegan decided that we should probably go on a walk. We both held our breath and slowly walked out of the room and passing mom was difficult because I wanted to help her so badly but it hurt so much not to do it. We got our jackets and left and then the scene changed. We were both now with our friend marlo (who is a small but very tough girl) with us in the dark with a crowd of people going home. We asked marlo if we could stay at her place for the night and she said yes. The darkness of the night was coming fast but we hurried home fast as well. We were huddled in a bunch with one another going to the house scared out of our mind from what happened before.

We all got to the house and saw my ex-girlfriend (I am a lesbian so you all know) and my friend sky (who is a trans guy) at the table being happy and joyful. I was freaking the fuck out and saw a laptop at the table that I left at marlos house and she forgot to bring back to me. I sat at the table and started to look up on the laptop demonic things and saw that the world was actually cold and freezing over. News reports about the black fog creating curses that killed people left and right. I was scared for my dad for what might happen to him and when I lokked at the door the same black fog started to come from under the damn DOOR! Everyone in the room started to do the same thing to them like my mom and the black fog started to engulf me into it. I screamed out "NO, NO, PLEASE NO!" till I wake up.

That was the last thing I saw and I started to breath rapidly and I Looked down at my hands and they were shaking, my whole body was shaking and twitching. The whole experience scared me shitless. I slowly got out of bed and saw that my legs were shaking but still managed to get my slippers on and walked to the bathroom. I turned on the light and for a second I saw a shadow figure in the mirror with a goat head with claws and standing taller than me grinning with sharp teeth at me looking at me dead in the eyes. I just stood there mortified and scared on what to do next. I blinked and saw nothing in the mirror. I started to breath rapidly again and thought I need to share my experience with others.

So here you all go. This happened on 2/21/19 at 7:14 AM

I knew the time I woke up and I am still thinking on what that was in the mirror and what it wanted from me... I don't know what to think of it at all... I don't know what might happen to me in the future....

Wolf howl*