Making Things Right.

2 weeks later

Emily's pov.
Alison finally came out of the hospital she's staying at her mother's house while I'm trying to put myself together.

I have been busy trying to get the girls to forgive me for leaving them at my mother's house for five months and trying to show Alison that I love her.. So tonight I'm going to make it our family anniversary. I have call my mom and told her to dress the girls in something nice and I also told Alison to wear a dress, cause I'm taking her out so I'm currently waiting for the girls outside in front of the porch.

The girls walked outside and none of them hugged me like they usually do or even kiss me,they just stood there.

" Both of you are looking beautiful, I love your dress" Emma blushed while Ella rolled her eyes.
I sigh and lead them to the car I put them in their carseat and we silently drove to Mrs Dilaurentis house.

Alison pov

Today Emily call me and told me to dress she will be picking me up at 7, I was confused as fuck I didn't know what was going on, so I follow what she said to do.

So I showered, dressed and then waited outside until I saw her Limo pulled up , then suddenly Emma and Ella came out the limo running up to me and hugging me "Ali we missed you" Emma yelled of joy "I missed you to my babies".

I kept hugging me and then I gave them a bunch off kisses and tickling them because they didn't want to let go.

We went back into the limo and I buckled the girls up , Emily has not spoke the whole ride I looked at her and she looked like she was over thinking . I grabbed her hand and kissed it she then looked at me and smile.

At that very moment the limo pulled up and Emily and got out to take Emma and Ella out I opened my side of the door and saw a huge building that says Star 5 restaurant.

Emily pov

We have arrived to one of my 5 star restaurant, that I very much own. Alison grabbed me "Baby can we go home, I did think we were going to be in a fancy restaurant" I examined her " Baby you look beautiful in the dress, don't worry" " Emily how can I not worry ,you are in a tux the girls are in a gorgeous dress and I'm looking like this.

 Alison grabbed me "Baby can we go home, I did think we were going to be in a fancy restaurant" I examined her " Baby you look beautiful in the dress, don't worry" " Emily how can I not worry ,you are in a tux the girls are in a gorgeous dress and...

"Alison if it really bothers you , we can go home" she shook her head " No Em I'm sorry I know you probably took a lot of time to plan this dinner and I was begin a brat I'm really sorry for that.

She looked down, but I lift her chin up and kissed her. And she smiled I grabbed her hands and we made our way to or VIP Dinner lounge.

 And she smiled I grabbed her hands and we made our way to or VIP Dinner lounge

"Ali isn't it beautiful" Emma squeal. "Yes baby it's stunning"
While we ate I cleared my throat and everyone looked up.

"Umm girls as you know Alison has been in an accident and you guys also know that I wasn't in a professional manner to take care of you girls when you guys also needed me the most and I know that you girls are angry and you hate me and daddy's very sorry for that , I know that I was wrong leaving you guys with grandma for 5 months and not even taking the responsibility of taking care of you guys. And looking back now that was one of my biggest regrets and I wish I can do something that can make you guys forgive me.

Emma was not sobbing uncontrollably and ran over to me and hugged me " I forgive you Daddy" Emma said " No Emma don't forgive her how do we know she's not going to leave us again" Ella cried.

"Look, Ella I swear to god I'm not going anywhere " she sigh then looked down she came over to us and hugged us.

"I love you Daddy" Ella cried.

And Alison looked at us in Awe.

That night they all sat down and ate, our belly full until that couldn't eat no more.

I hope you guys love it , if not I don't really care soooo....I try