Back to School Madness

Alison pov

It has been a week since my birthday and so far I'm enjoying pregnant life..except when I get mood swings because it makes Emily distant from me.

It's currently 4:27 am and I'm laying in bed staring at the ceiling
I wanted to get up for 6:00 because today the girls are going back to school, yesterday they went back to school shopping with Hanna and I because I needed to get some new clothes for when I have to teach my class, So I think we're all set for today.

I turned around and admire Emmy sleeping, she looked so peaceful...I don't know how I got so lucky to have a beautiful family.

"Stop watching me sleep baby", Emily startle me from my thought.

" Em, don't do that again you scared me" I giggled and she then opened her eyes and smiled.

She turned and look at the time on her phone "Why are you up so early baby" she asked putting back down her phone.

"Are, you up to give daddy a treat" she started kissing my neck but I held her back.

"No,I have to get dress early and I need to dress the kids" I said and she rolled off me.

"I have a surprise for you" she said rolling off me and entering inside her closet.

"What is it, you know I hate surprises" I said covering my body with the covers.

I then heard her foot step walking back to the bed and the covers coming off me.

She sat down with a paper on her hand..

"Here this is for you" she gave the paper to me.

It's a paperwork stating the i am the owner of (A+ preparatory Academy) I looked at Emily and she only smirked...

"What the hell Em, how can you pay for a school for that cost 73million dollars are you crazy" I whispered yell.

"Crazy in love with you" she chuckled.

"Emily This isn't funny, I can't be in charge of a 73 million dollar building full of kids" I said

"You're the most responsible, caring and mature person I know I think that you deserve it, it's the most I can do" she said.

And I smiled wildly and give her a huge hug and a kiss "thank you Emily" I said .

She kissed my knuckles and said "No problem my love".
" Oh, and by the way I want to be the basket ball coach " Emily said and I chuckled

"Ofcourse, Em I think I'd take up the opportunity of helping Hanna coach the cheerleaders, so both of us can be the principal and after school we're the coaches" I said.

"That's a wonderful idea, now let's shut up and sleep" Emily said holding me under the covers.

"But what if I get up late" I asked.

"I'll set an alarm" Emily said and i crawled on top off her and fell asleep.

An 1 hr and 53 minutes later

I got up from my sleep, I look at the alarm clock and it wasn't even set I jumped out off bed and called out for Emily and she didn't answer.

"Em!" I called out and she came upstairs fully dressed .