Summer Vacation part 2

To be continued.....

Still Emily's Pov

We are actually still in the mall because I wanted the kids to have a little more fun and get to know each other so they went to a games station and then build a bear workshop then after they decided to get food.

So I took them to Red Lobster were all the kids and Hanna ate. Of course, Ali didn't want anything to eat. cause she's typical Alison who stays mad at everything even her food.

While the kids a Hanna was eating I took Alison hand and carry her to the Tesla to talk which was hard to do cause there was an army of paparazzi.

Paparazzi yelling...
*who was the other two kid earlier*
*is Alison pregnant*
*can you tell what's the kid name*
*Emily when are you gonna marry her*
*Alison when is the baby coming, *

Thank God the Tesla glass were tinted black so they couldn't see inside.

"Tell me what's the wrong princess, I understand what you have told me this morning but what I don't understand is why aren't you talking to me and you're "

She shook her head and turned the other way

I put my hand under the chin and turned her head slightly and saw tears coming out her eyes.

"I wanna-" she mumbles then stop

"You wanna, what princess," I asked eagerly

I didn't say anything. My mind was hella nervous cause I think she wants to break up with me

"You wanna break up with me huh"

"No, I wanna go back inside," she said opening the car door.

Back at the house

After we came from the restaurant Valentina wanted to go to the pool so they all got the dress in their bathing suits waiting for Alison to come out.

Emma

Anastasia

Anastasia