20.YouTube

YouTube

Q&A: The truth

Lori Harvey

"Hi guys," Lori smiles,"It's me, Lori. I'm not really used to this whole YouTube thing, aside from being featured on other people's channels," she rolls her eyes.

"Anyways, welcome, to my channel, I wanted address a lot of stuff, not because I have to, I really don't have to explain anything about my life to anyone but because people have been slandering my name-"

"Period sis!" Indya clapped from behind the camera.

Lori laughed, "That was my friend, Indya, who felt it was important that she be here for this."

Indya puts her hand in front of the camera,"Hi guys."

The screen skips to the a new scene, Lori is still in the same spot, but her phone is now visible to the camera, "I know there's been a lot going on, and I know you guys have a lot of questions. I see them everyday, so I figured I'd answer your questions and address some things."

"My friend wanted to be included in this video,"she rolls her eyes,"so she's going to read through the comments on my post and ask me some questions."

The screen skips again, and Indya is now speaking, "First question: Oh, this is from Jay. She asked, is she ever getting that shirt back?"

Lori stares at the camera confused,"What shirt?"

"I think she means that black shirt that you let me borrow."

The two girls share a look before the scene cuts again. Lori was now drinking from her water bottle while Indya asks the next question.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?"

Lori shakes her head,"No. I believe in like at first sight. Next question!"

"Ooh, Chris asked if you guys can film together?"

Lori looks at the camera,"Hell, I've been on everyone's channel, we might as well film together."

"Who sings better, me or my boyfriend?"

"I don't know," Lori shrugs, "You two are so different with your music. I like both of your voices."

"Wrong answer!" She yells,"The next question is...okay, this is the good stuff. ************** asked can you die?!"

Lori let's out a light laugh, "Well ************** I will die. Sorry that you hate me go the point you wish I was dead. Next question!"

"Greg asked: Greg or Indya."

Lori looked at her friend,"I answered that already."

"Yeah, but not on camera. Now answer it," Indya urged eagerly.

"You know what, suddenly, I like Greg better," Lori laughed, earning a glare from Indya.

"We're just gonna cut that part out," Indya nods," this person asked: what really happened with you and Claretha? And yes, the person actually said that."

Lori let out a nervous laughed,"It's a long story. First things first, Clarence didn't cheat on me. Everything became final when him and Queen shot the music video. Me and Clare were already having problems prior to the music video. There were times when I felt like I wanted to see him more than he wanted to see me. I felt like I was making more of an effort to visit him, and no, when I went to visit him, I didn't post it on social media, because I didn't have to," she stares straight into the camera, raising her eyebrows, it was evident she was becoming slightly emotional,"When he came to see me it was because days before I'd been begging him to come see me, and of course him being a YouTuber, he wanted to vlog it or film some kind of challenge. I wasn't too into it, it wasn't my thing, which he didn't like."