129.YOUTUBE;@greg;@quincy

YouTube

Calling my boyfriend another name *prank*
1.4M views
👍   👎
88k 820

Lori Harvey
681k subscribers

"What's up guys?" Lori whispers to the camera,"It's your girl Lori and I'm back another video. So I know that I've been ghost on this channel for a minute but it's been really hard to film. I mean I did want to do a couple of collabs, but that didn't work out for me."

"I mean, of course I could've just 'vlogged', but the things I do in a day I'd have no time to pick up the camera. But lets forget all of that, today I decided to do something a little different," she continues whispering to the camera, with a smile on her face. She was in the bathroom, standing in front of the sink.

"As you read by the title, I'm going to be pulling my first prank, and on Quincy at that. Now, I doubt that there will be too much pranking going on this channel, we'll see how this goes first. Today, I'm doing the 'calling my boyfriend another name' prank. And I kid you not, I'm so nervous. I've been debating doing this for the past two days."

"Yes, two freaking days. I've watched a couple of videos and I found the perfect way to do this. I told him that I wanted him to film a mukbang, mookbang, whatever it is, with me. Quincy is currently in the bedroom playing a game, but the food just got here so I'm gonna go get him."

Lori picks up the camera and leaves the bathroom, pulling open the door. Holding the camera to her face, the clip cuts, and the camera is now on Quincy, who's holding a PlayStation controller in his hand.

"Quincy..." She says in a sing song voice.

He glanced at her before redirecting his attention to the game, "You filming?"

She sucks her teeth, blocking his view from the tv,"Yes, I told you we were doing this today."

"Alright," he says, trying to look pass her, "when you wanna do it?"

"Quincy, I'm about to hit you," he laughs at her,"why do you think this camera is out right now?"

"I don't know, but could you move for a second?"

She places the camera down, on the dresser, and then starts walking to Quincy. He laughs when he sees her approaching him, "Aye, what you doing?"

She crawls onto the bed, kneeling in front of him, blocking his view of the tv again. He pauses the game and looked up at Lori who had crossed her arms, with a pout on her face.

"You said you were gonna do this video with me."

Wrapping his arms around her, he pulls her into him,"I will, just give me like five minutes."

Lori sucks her teeth,"No, because I know you. Five minutes will turn into five more. The faster we get this done, the faster you can come and play this stupid game."

"Alright alright. Lets go."

The clip cuts again, Lori and Quincy are now in the dining room, with a set up of wing stop in front of them.

"What's up guys, it's your girl Lori, back with another video, I know its been a while," she winks,"but I am now dedicated to this YouTube life."

Quincy snorts,"She's not lying. I don't know if y'all saw, but she harassed me until I agreed to do this video. So give a thumbs up just for me!"

"And subscribe!"

Quincy shakes his head,"Nah, don't do that."

"Anyways guys," Lori rolls her eyes, "today I decide to do something new on this channel. As you already know, Quincy and I will be doing a mukbang."