Protected

"Oh Megan, look who's back!", one of the hospital nurses says.

I chuckle and give a small smile. My body was aching and I couldn't show it.

"Oh my gosh! Y/N are you okay?", Nurse Megan came over to me.

"You know I am", I answered weakly.

Tyler Hoechelin sighed and put an arm around me, "She needs a room, please".

After Megan took us all to a room, she started checking my blood and my vitals and blah blah blah. When she was finished she wrapped my leg up in a cast and bandaged my scars once again.

"So this time, we've dedicated this room to you, you're welcome to use it anytime because you all are here so often, no offense though," Megan joked, "If there's a need for more rooms though, that's the only time this room will be used".

"Megan, you guys don't have to", I said

"Yes we do, look at yourself!", Megan scolded.

I did look like a ten ton weight fell on my head.

Megan nodded her head in accomplishment and walked out for a second. After she was out of the room all eyes were on me

"What? I haven't done anything yet!", I said

"Yet", Dylan O'Brien said next to me

I rolled my eyes and gave a smile and peace sign to Posey, who was filming me like he always did. After a while Megan came back in and explained everything after I told her what happened.

"What are we going to do with you?", She asked rhetorically.

Hoechelin went to get me a bottle of water and Dylan Sprayberry went with him for the food. This time I wasn't about to leave the hospital so easily like the last few times because I was "seriously injured" according to Megan.

"So what'd she say you did?", O'Brien asked.

I sighed, "Apparently when Jacob attacked me, he undid most of my stitches from the last time and he broke my leg, somehow, I also have a concussion and now to add to it all, more stitches, more time in the hospital, less time to annoy people, and even less time to start filming again".

"You know Jeff would stop filming for any one of us, especially you", O'Brien said.

"He should just let me film my scenes later but you guys need to get it done", I argued.

"-But he's not going to do that", O'Brien finished my sentence.

I nodded. Hoechelin and Sprayberry came back and threw a bag of chips at me while Hoechelin handed me the water.

"Thanks dad", I called Hoechelin.

"What about me?", Sprayberry asked

"Oh yea thanks Spraybaby", I mocked him.

He just rolled his eyes and sat down.

When everyone left it was just me and O'Brien since he had offered to do patrol for a couple nights to make sure I didn't do anything stupid.

"Do you wanna sleep in the bed? It's more comfortable than that chair", I said into the darkness

I heard movement and then the bed sank in a little next to me. I stared at the ceiling in the dark, the heart monitor beeping constantly.

"Why'd you stay?", I asked

"I think I need to" he paused, "To keep you safe".

I turned over to face him, only to see that he was already staring at me.

"You wanna keep me safe?", I questioned

He nodded.

In one swift movement his hand was on my jaw and my lips were on his.

It took me by surprise and I didn't kiss back first but once reality set in I did. He pulled away slightly.

"Will you go out with me?", He asked.

I kissed him again as an answer and he replied by doing the same.