•.•.•.Mr.Jeon.•.•.•.•

Nobody's POV:

Taehuyng woke up at the sound of the alarm that was set up on his phone.

"That's weird I don't remember doing that.."

"Well that's not your phone love."

The calming voice made Taehuyng look at no other than Jungkook..

"Why thoughhhh I can start training tomorrowww it's only like 6 o clock in the morning man.."

"First of all , training will not be done in the mornings

Secondly you have to go to school

And thirdly don't call me 'man' like I am your ..dude or something babyboy"

"Well whatever you s-
WAIT! I CAN GO TO SCHOOL?!"

"Yes doll you can..as long as you go along with my rules"

Taehuyng stop laying and sat up.Jungkook came closer to the bed and sat down infrond of Taehuyng.

"I am listening" said Taehuyng fully concentrated

" rule 1: You will never go to school without company. And not any company, I mean me, and your bodyguard"

"Understoo-  ..Wait a minute ..Um I-I don't have a bodyguard J-Jungkook."

"Well now you do and he will be mostly be with you when you go to school, arrive and when I can not be with you in general."

"B-But I don't think t-this is ne-"

" rule 2: You don't get to talk about me to other people. If they ask you where have you been you say that you had to go somewhere. You don't need to give explanation to these people"

"But what of t-they were worried and the are j-just kind e-enough to a-ask me about I-"

" rule 3: You Do not.Let.Anyone.Touch you . Am I understood Kim Taehuyng?"

The times that Jungkook was calling Taehuyng by his names were the times Taehuyng wished never actually came. There had to be something really good going on or something really bad. And the fact that Jungkook would talk to him that way when he was becoming jealous or angry could sent silvers all over the younger's spine.

"A-All right Jungkook..I agree with all your terms as long as I am able to go to school again"
( A/N : fuck school Taehuyng..if only I were you right now..I would ask him to burn the school.

Th: Oh , shut up..it's my story!

A/N: ..I don't know what to say

Th: How about you continue.

A/N : Brat )

" Good...Now go take a shower and get ready. I have your backpack in the car, you will be leaving at eigh alright?"

"Y-Yes!"

~ ///~

"Lisa tie him up!"

"I already did Jisoo!"

"Jennie you will start or me?"

"I will start Rose"

She went near the man. He was all bruised up and he was bleeding at many parts of his body

"For the last fucking time what the fuck do you want for Taehuyng?!"

"Who I-is that"

"Don't play dumb with us it won't work, we saw you taking pictures of him at the parking lot" said Rose calmly which was starting to frick the man out

" I will never tell"

"Who do you work for?!" Jisoo was starting to lose her cool

"That boy..you will not manage to save him when you will need to"

"We are done playing games ..Tell is who the fuck sent you to find information for Taehuyng!" Said Lisa angrily

"I tie me and I will tell you anything you need to know"

Jennie untied him as she knew he could not run away. But she was taken by surprise when the man took a gun that was in his big pocket inside of his coat and put it on his head

"He will not survive this..
You wont be able to save him ..
Taehuyng..will be raped..then abused and at the last moment ..dead
You can't do anything about it..you will all die..hahaha ..we will all....die"

*Bang*

"Mr.Jeon will not like that at all"