Reverse Date Night

Calvin and you liked to try something different so each week you guys tried to plan a reverse date night. One day of the week you would plan something simple you thought Calvin would enjoy and one other day he would plan something he thought you would enjoy. Both of you were super busy, but still tried to make a point of having one or two nights to relax and hangout. This last Tuesday you took Calvin to Victoria's Secret and let him pick out whatever lingerie he liked.. Only to end up seeing it on you later. Not to mention taking him out to dinner.

This Friday, today, was Calvin's choice for a date night. You had been busy with work and meetings the rest of the week. You got home late, about 11 every evening. It wasn't your fault, your work was understaffed and being one of the main managers you needed to check over everything at the end of the day. Not to mention you were having to plan for a major international trip and deal in the next two weeks. Halfway through the day you ended having to text Calvin and tell him date night was off and you had to stay late again. He was a little sad that you canceled but understood you wouldn't do it unless it was necessary.

By the time you had gotten home it was right around midnight. Traffic was a nightmare and all you wanted to do was take a shower, snuggle up with Calvin, and go to bed. You walk in to the house and state that you were home. Calvin walks in quickly and asks you, "Can you just chill on the couch for like 10 minutes? I promise it'll be worth it?" You sigh, setting your stuff on the counter and reply with a small smile, "I guess?"

Sure enough, 15 minutes later Calvin comes back into the front room and asks you to follow him. You take his hand and he guides you to the bathroom where you see a variety of simple candles and a cute bubble bath drawn. Not to mention some music playing at a peaceful volume in the background. Upon initially seeing it you smile and say, "Definitely worth it. Thanks, Calvin." Giving him a quick hug you say, "you have no idea how long my day was." He gives out a short chuckle and replies, "I wanted to do something for our date night, I'm just disappointed all of our favorite takeout places are closed right now."

Quickly stripping yourself of all your clothes you are already hopping in the water when you say, "it's okay, this is more than enough." You sit down and immediately look up at Calvin, who is blushing and simply confused at how you managed to get out of those clothes so fast. You question him, "are you not going to get in?" He looks down at you and says, "well, I thought you would just want to relax by yourself.." With a quick reply you say, "no, please come in, too! There's plenty of room and it is our date night." He doesn't even try to argue with you and strips down to sit behind you in the tub.

Sitting down, you guys begin chatting as you normally do about your day. His hands are intertwined with yours as you both just sit soaking up the hot water. You begin by asking, "So, how was your day, how are the stats on today's video?" Per usual he replies, "day was fine, views are consistent and I was able to gain some more subscribers so that was good. How about you?" Replying you say, "oh, you know, no one gets trained on how to properly do anything so I had to retrain several people and then my boss had me re-coordinate the entire itinerary for the international trip in two weeks. Not to mention a load of other things that I shouldn't even be in charge of." Letting out a sigh, you hear Calvin let out a chuckle, "Babe, you're the most capable for all the jobs so of course they are going to ask you for help. Just threaten them that you'll leave and ask for a raise. You deserve it." You laugh a little to yourself and say, "I guess I can talk with them on Monday." Sighing you lean against Calvin and say to him, "enough about my day, any bright ideas to relax?" Thinking to himself he states, "well I have a couple ideas, but you can start by allowing me to wash your hair? Or I don't know.. Your body?" You immediately let out a couple laughs and sarcastiy reply, "mhmm, yeah, I'm sure that would be sooo relaxing." He wraps one of his arms around your waist, leaving the other intertwined with your hand, and starts kissing down the side of your neck, "you can't tell me it wouldn't be." He stops at a couple places and gives you a hickey or two. His lips feeling like they linger each time he pulls away. His tongue gliding across your skin, before he gently bites down on your sweet spots. The moment you slip out a small moan and his name, he doesn't hesitate to lift you out of the tub, dry you off quickly, and carry you to bed for a steamy makeout session.