Wrap up

All might slowly looks around the battlefield not asking any questions, he knows whats going on. Then all of a sudden All Might places someone down to the ground when people get a closer look on it they notice who it is.

"Lida!" All the students shout.

"He passed out shortly after coming to one of our HQ saying that you guys were in trouble and needed help really fast." All might says.

"SHIT! He here perfect timing for them but horrible timing for us, don't you think we should retreat for now Tomura"?

"no! no! NO!NO! NO!!" Tomura frantically starts shouting no over and over again.

"NO! WE CAME HERE TO KILL THE "BEST HERO" WE ARE NOT STOPPING TILL WE DO!" Tomura shouts.

"But Tomura it will be in vane now. That kid killed our anti-Allmight weapon". The portal guy says.

"Everyone who can still stand... KILL ALL MIGHT."Tomura shouts.

Around 150 Villains start to circle in to hunt All Might but these are nothing but fodder for All Might.

DETROIT SMASH

All might clenches his fist and  slams it down in the ground so hard the ground cracks and splits apart creating a impact creator separating him and his enemies. Then All might flexes his legs aiming to jump straight at the 2 villains at the top of the mall. Normally All Might will try to hold back in killing villains, however All might is "Mighty"(hehe) pissed off.

MARATHON JUMP

All might launches at the 2 villains first going for the one wearing the hand mask.

TEXASSSS SMASSHHHH

All might throws a punch so fast and powerful the human eye can't see it.

"TOMURAA!!!"The portal man shouts out,in the neck of time the mysterious man covers Tomura and they both vanish out of thin air. The impact of the Texas Smash still can be felt by those around All Might in and out of the mall.

"Those Damned cowers." All might looks behind him seeing the rest of the villains who essentially surrendered.

"Those of you who wish to still fight me bring it but those who don't put your hands up i have a sniper pointed at all of you so there's no way your getting out of here."After All might says that all the non unconscious villains surrendered as tolled to.

Then All Might looks at the black steel like dome covering the ground and can't wait to find out what spicy things are going on in there, so he jumps from the top of the mall and heads for the dome but he sees a particular villains that seems familiar.

"hmm that one villain... CROCODILE!" All might shouts and turns a 180 from the dome to Crocodile. 

"No way one of my students could of done this much damage to you."All might says looking at Crocodile.

"He wasn't your student that's why."All might nearly jumps back hearing this knowing that Crocodile is still conscious.

"Why aren't you moving?" All Might ask on high alert. 

"*Cough* most of my bones are pretty fucked up, i guess my body said it still wasn't enough for me to go unconscious so i just closed my eyes and listened to everything that happened."Crocodile says.

"Your... a beast old friend."All Might says.

"Old friend? We haven't been friends since high school." Crocodile says.

"Ya but those were fun times its sad to see the say you turned out."All might says.

"Whatever,however that damn vigilante brat.. he's powerful, prob the same strength as you *cough* *cough*."

 "hmm." All might thinks.

"well... what are you waiting for, hurry up and arrest me i'm not going anywhere, i literally can't." Crocodile says. 

"Right." All might wraps up chains around Crocodile and for safe measures handcuffs him to be safe.

"Now to see whats going on over there."

---with Momo---

"It seems like the fighting has died down a bit but i'm not getting out of this dome until Izuku safe." Momo thinks then she suddenly hears knocking on the steel dome.

"Momo its over we won." Kirishima says hitting the dome.

Once he was done the dome slowly opens up and shows Izuku covered in bandages unconscious. Everyone surrounds the 2 of them asking Momo if he is going to fine.

"Guys guys he going to be fine at least i hope, but for now we should get him some real medical help."Momo says.

Off in the entrance of the mall we see Todoroki  Itsuka who are pretty messed up themselves but not as bad as Izuku, then we see a very very very pissed off Bakugo who is literally about to blow himself a fuse.

"DAMN! DAMN!DAMN IT! I WAS SO USELESS!I I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING DAMN IT." Bakugo says.

"Dude you need to calm down". Itsuka says.

"you don't get it. i  didn't do anything  i need to show that i'm the best and now i never will damnnnnn it".  bakugo shouts.

"Dude you need help." Itsuka thinks.

"i couldn't protect anyone i was fucking knocked out the whole fight." bakugo thinks.

"Just leave him."Todoroki says to Itsuka as the 2 of them walk off to izuku direction.

"IZUKU!!!"Itsuka shout and walks as fast as she can towards izuku body.

"Is he ok?"  Itsuka ask Momo.

"he not in a critical condition but he still needs professional medical help."Momo says.

"oh thank god." Itsuka mentally sigh.

All Might gathers the rest of the villains up and arrests all of them with the police on the seen all of them went away in cop cars. The injured  got tended to by the ambulance but those who were critical hurt were rushed to UA hospital for treatment. Next All might gathered all the students who weren't on their way to the hospital.

All Might bows his head. "Firstly I'm sorry,I'm sorry you students had to suffer because of me and i hope you can forgive me, for not being there to protect you kids right off the start". 

"uh-uh you don't have to apologize All might really." All the students say.

 "NO i do i need to do this."  All might says.

The students just remained quite.

"Secondly." All might lifts up his head.

"I respect each and everyone of you hero's for fighting the villains and not cracking under pressure even if the media is going to say we failed, I believe you, all of you passed!!!"

The students all mentally cheered in response.

"Once we get back to UA i'm giving you students 2 weeks to heal your wounds and recover, studies will start back shortly after those 2 will."

AAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD

TILL NEXT TIME FANS