2nd event

THE WINNER IS IZUKU MIDORIYA!!!!!!

Izuku was the first competitor to come through the corridor which makes him the winner of the first round but going to go be loser for the second round. As the rest of the students finally make their way in the corridor to finish the top five were

THE WINNER OF THE FIRST GAMES IZUKU MIDORIYA!

THE SECOND PLACE WINNER IS SHOTO  TODOROKI!

THIRD PLACE WINNER IS KATSUKI BAKUGO!

IN FOURTH PLACE WE HAVE MOMO   YAOYOROZU

AND FINALLY TO TOP OUT THE TOP 5 WE HAVE ITSUKA KENDO!

"YAAAAA AWESOME RACE!" One of the fans say.

"I'm getting really excited for the second half of the festival i wonder what will be picked?"  another fan says.

As all of the fans were roaring for the finally 40 that made it through the corridor,off in one of the vip sections of the stadium we have the  principle of UA principle Nezu, the class 1A home room teacher Shouta Aizawa  and All might discussing the events of what happened during the race.

"That race was so exciting!" Nezu says jumping from his chair.

All Might and Shouta both mentally sigh in relief that  Izuku had won the first event.

"That kid is full of surprises."Aizawa says.

"He is he is, i knew it was right of me to bring him here to UA!"Nezu says.

"Good luck in the next course Young student." All might says.

-----------center of the stadium field with Midnight----------

"THAT RACE WAS SO EXCITING DOESN'T IT GET YOU EVEN MORE EXCITED FOR THE SECOND EVEN."Midnight shouts through the microphone.

"Even though those of you that didn't make the cut for the second round don't feel bad come back next year and go beyond." Midnight says waiting for the spinning wheel to come to her.

As the spinning wheel made it's way  people noticed that there was 1 event taken off because the triangles  are bigger then they normally are.

"NOW LETS SEE WHAT THE SEND EVENT IS GOING TO BE!" Midnight says as she spins the wheel. As the wheel was spinning the crowd of the stadium got extremely quiet waiting to see what the event will be. The  wheel started to slowly stop its rotation and finally the black triangle on the top that picks the event has had a triangle  stopped on it.

THE ARENA!!!! As the event name was broadcast on a monitor screen for the rest to see everyone went ecstatic.

"Here are the rules for the arena!!! The remaining 40 competitors will be in a sizable arena not to big but not to small for it to be crowded, and the way to win here is to knock someone off the arena into the moat surrounding it,Sound easy enough right? Wrong! There will be traps and walls preventing you from moving easily also some teachers and volunteer hero's will be there to.       In order to advance you need the most points, the person who got first place from the race  will have 100 points on him the people who got in places 2-5 will have 20 points on them the people who got in places 6-10 will have 10 points, the rest will be 5 points from 11-40, so knock out the 100 point person get 100 points sounds easy enough, only the 20 highest scored people will advance for the 1v1 tournament ." Midnight explains.

Author note... so if i didn't explain it well enough its  kinda like the Dressrosa Colosseum from one piece the mini arc in Dressrosa with the gladiators and luffy or lucy ya something like thats, that's the setting i'm going for and the point system is something i came up with.

As Midnight said that last part everyone who had advanced had stared at Izuku and even izuku got nervous

"Ah shit." Izuku thinks.

Momo walks up and taps izuku on the shoulder.

"Man it looks like your enemy number 1 this time."Momo says jokingly.

"Ha-ha-ha. What about you? you want to make an alliance"? Izuku ask as he laughed very nervously.

"If we do i'll get targeted even more." Momo says.

"If anything happens to you i'll protect you." Izuku says with a genuine smile making Momo blush really badly.

"Uh-uh alirght don't get hurt." Momo says as she kisses Izuku on the cheek.

"How will we know who has how many point?" Iida ask.

"Good question. you will wear a head band that has the number of points and also color coded as well. Diamond color will go the the 100 pointer,gold for the 20 pointer group, silver for the 10 pointer groups, and bronze for the 5 pointer group". Midnight says.

competitors have a couple of minutes to prepare while the hero Cementoss sets up the arena 

-----10 minutes go by as the hero cementoss was setting up the arena and pretty much finished it-------

will the competitors please come to the table at the entrance before entering the arena to get a access card  to your gate

After waiting in line it was finally his turn to draw a card so izuku started to walk to the table and put his hand in the box and grabbed a card, he pulled it out and it read.

"Hmm so i'm in gate 5?" Izuku ask the lady who was standing on the opposite side of the table.

"Yes will you please go to your gate in the arena, and if you tell anyone you will be disqualified." the lady said that while smiling which kinda scared izuku.

"Uh wow that smile is scary."Izuku thinks as he walks towards the arena.

-----about another 10 minutes has gone by and izuku was waiting in his gate to be dropped from the arena he actually getting kinda bored----

" Come on when are they going to start?"Izuku asks.

WHO'S READY FOR SOME ARENA ACTION!!!!

"WE ARE" SOME FANS SAY.

3

2

1

DROP

AANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD

EEEENNNNNNDDDDDDD

Author note... sorry guys about not uploading early this week i was dying on the inside well not literally dying but pretty sick for 3 days but don't worry am back in action. I tried to write this while being sick but i just scrapped what i wrote because i didn't like it, ill see if i can upload tomorrow for the arena fight

 anyways...

TILL NEXT TIME FANS