battle tournament Izuku vs Shinso

A few minutes before the names were shown on screen we cut away to a VIP section of the festival.

"So the first match of the battle tournament is Izuku vs Shinso". Nezu says looking at a computer screen that has the brackets set up before it's shown to the fighters.

"shinso hitoshi isn't he from general studys"? Aizawa ask Nezu.

"yes he is". Nezu replies.

"Tsk this is why the entrance exams is so  unfair". AIzawa says

"oh"? Both Nezu and All might reply looking at Aizawa.

"look at Shinso quirk its called "Brainwashing" its not a output quirk like Midoriya's or Bakugo's quirk are". Aizawa says.

"So how are the entrance exams unfair"? All might ask curiously.

"Shinso can't destroy huge tons of Robots and he knows it to that's why he applied for general studies, but with his qurik i would say its one of the most effective in stopping crimes before they happen without damage to properties".

"Oh interesting". All might says.

"lets see how our Izuku Midoriya deals with Brainwashing". Nezu says cheerfully.

------present time--------

"Will the first fight of the tournament...began" Midnight uses her fan thing to signal the start of the match.

"Sorry Shinso but this match i need to end it fast ". 

Shinso grins" Oh-ho now now no need to be cocky. If you are you might get burned". 

"I'm not being cocky i'm just say-". Izuku gets cut off suddenly unable to talk or move.

" i knew that if i try to piss you off by making fun of another Class 1A person it probably wouldn't work". Shinso says his quirk now activated on Izuku.

"but Also having a sarcastic responds to me also works, now turn around and walk out of the ring".

Izuku actually replys with Shinso demands and turns a 180 and starts to walk to the edge of the of the ring.

"WHHAAAAATTTTT IZUKU MIDORIYA IS ACTUALLY DOING WHAT SHINSO TOLD HIM!!! COULD THIS BE A QUIRK AT WORK"? Present Mic says.

"Shit shit shit this is bad. I I can't control my body i can move my tongue but there no use for that. Come on think of something think think"! Izuku says panicking

"THIS IS A UNEXPECTED TURN OF EVENTS SHINSO HITOSHI MIGHT WIN THE FIRST-". Present mic was cut off by what he saw Izuku do

"I don't have many options here and i'm nearing the edge of the ring WAIT PAIN PAIN SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET ME OUT OF THIS GUYS BRAINWASHING. BUT THE ONLY THING I CAN DO IS..."

Everyone in the stadium was shocked to see what Izuku did to undo the Brainwashing.

with a few fans watching the fight live.

"Holy crap that kid, no he didn't right"? One fan ask another.

"thats brutal". Another fan says.

"IZUKU MIDORIYA BITE HIS TONGUE IN ORDER TO RELEASE THE BRAINWASHING AND A LARGE AMOUNT OF BLOOD IS COMING FROM HIS MOUTH".

"FUCKKKK THAT HURTS". Izuku says covering his mouth with his right hand.

"i can't believe you just did that". Shinso says shocked.

Izuku coughs up blood trying to talk.

"hehehe i'll kick your ass with or without my tongue".

"damn you". Shinso says.

CERO BOOST

 Izuku pulls both his white and black pistols put them behind him and leaps forward and fires a shot from both pistols to launch himself at Shinso. Izuku tries doing a slide kick across Shinso face but he managed to duck in time to dodge it. Once Izuku landed he was behind Shino ready to turn around and punch him in the gut.

"In hand-to-hand combat i don't think i can win against you Midoriya". 

"try at least i bite my tongue to fight you". Izuku thinks standing behind shinso then Izuku finally turns around and goes for a punch in the which to Izuku's surprise actually happened. But  Shinso managed to take a hit to receive a hit and punches Izuku in the chest.

Izuuku coughs up blood from the punch and goes for a kick in the face but Shinso blocked it with both arms leaving him open for a combo attack which Izuku delivers punching him punching him 1 time dead center of Shinso stomach then another in the face then one more punch on his left shoulder. Finally Izuku turns and kicks Shino on his left side sending him flying a few yards off the ring and nearly knocked out.

"THE FIRST ROUND WINNER OF THE BATTLE TOURNAMENT IS IZUKU MIDORIYA"!!! 

izuku falls down trying to rest and forget about the pain on his body and tongue and falls asleep when the medics come to take him to the infirmary