The Spoiler (not actually)

Kyo sleeps peacefully on the floor, but his ear is twitching with frustration and embarrassment. His dream is about Tohru. 

"How could I hate you, I love you! I've always loved the year of the cat!"

Kyo sits up immediately his face bright red. He thinks about her cute smile. He remembers her weak punch on his arm.

"Right Strike!"

He's now shaking with embarrassment and frustration.

"ARGHH THIS IS SO D*MN STUPID! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THIS IS P*SS

*NG ME OFF!"

His bedroom door opens and Yuki, who has big eye bags, says 

"Keep it down d*mn cat it's the middle of the night." Yuki blinks his eyes slowly.

"SHUT UP!" Kyo blushes a little.

"Why are you so flustered." Yuki says with annoyance in his voice. 

Kyo's face turns bright red, sweat streams down his neck and forehead.

"NONE OF YOUR D*MN BUSINESS!" Kyo's face had slightly returned to its normal color.

"Were you thinking about Tohru?" His question sounded like it had a bite to it.

"S-SO WHAT IF I WAS!" More sweat streamed down the back of his neck.

"What are you planning on doing?" He furrowed his brows a little.

"I WAS GOING TO ASK HER OUT TOMORROW!!!" He yells this across the house, everyone was awake by then, except for Shigure. Tohru was just about to walk in to see what was going on. She looks at Kyo as her face reddens.

"Forget it I'm going to bed." Yuki sleepily walks out the door. An orange puff of smoke bursts through the air. Wait I didn't hug him did I? Tohru Thinks Oh wait stress. She catches the blushing cat.  Kyo springs off of Tohru and dashes under his blanket.

"Um Kyo? I would have said yes." As more orange smoke spills out from under Kyo's blanket Tohru grabs Kyo's clothes. Kyo's cheeks are burning from all this blushing. A small muffled word comes from the blanket

"Really?" Tohru places Kyo's clothes in front of him. She doesn't have to worry because he is covered by the blanket. 

"Yeah!" Tohru smiles. "I'll leave so you can get changed."

"Um Tohru before you leave...I" Kyo blushes even more, sweat drips down his face.

"Yes?" She blushes slightly.

"I...uhm I... l...love you too." He looks the opposite direction of her and his face could literally not be any redder.