The News

In the Morning

Kyo walks down the stairs to hear Shigure laughing on the phone.

"Shigure who are you talking to?" I probably shouldn't ask 

"Shishou." Shigure's eyebrows raise and his smile widens.

"Give me the d*mn phone." He puts the phone to his ear. "Hello?"

"Oh Kyo, I'm coming to see your girlfriend." His tone of voice sounded a lot like Ayame's

"I haven't asked her out yet." Kyo replies kind of annoyed Shigure actually heard him, and then told Shishou, his Master.

"Oh no the rice is burnt I probably should've-" Kyo slams the phone on the base.

"Idiot." He shouldn't read while cooking. 

"Don't break the phone." Shigure looks very concerned especially since Kyo breaks almost everything.

Kyo walks over to Tohru. His face a little red, from what happened last night and the unexpected visit from his teacher.

"My Master is coming."

"Really? That sounds exciting!" She smiles and blushes a little. Kyo blushes even more from her.

Later

"Kyo!" Shishou yells from right behind Kyo. Kyo tries to roundhouse kick him, but Shishou catches his foot. 

"Master!" Kyo smiles and remembers all the great times he has had with Shishou.

"Kyo you forgot to do your-" Tohru sees Shishou.

"Is this your girl?" Shishou whispers and smiles.

"I haven't asked her out yet." Kyo whispers back, completely annoyed.

"You're Tohru right?" Shishou starts to walk away. 

"Y-Yeah. It's Nice to see you." Tohru almost drops her laundry basket but strengthens her grip.

"Well I'm going to talk to Shigure!" Shishou walks off smiling.

"Hey!" Kyo grumbles.