The Chase

Hi it's me, the author. so uh in the anime/manga (if you haven't seen/read it, why are you reading this?!) tohru when she was coughing it was actually her !SENSITIVE WARNING! (i guess) vomiting, or however you say it, because the smell was that bad so if i write cough cough now you know what it actually means, yeah.

What is that awful smell? Tohru put her hand up to her mouth and nose. I have to find Kyo.

"If you really love him, find him." Shishou then silently walked back to the house, his clothes were soaked from standing out in the rain. Tohru starts walking out into the forest. Okay then I'll find him! After awhile walking in the forest Tohru felt like she just fell into a swimming pool. Her foot got stuck under a tree root, but she didn't notice and one of her bones broke. She tripped forward and her shoe fell off. She fell face first into the mud, hot tears streamed down her face as she started to cough.

"Kyo..." She just kept on coughing. Back at the house, Yuki and Shigure were just staring out at  the rain.

"He really did it." Shigure slouched even more watching the raindrops race down the window.

"I'm going out there." Yuki pulled him arms off the window sill. He wiped the dust off his sleeves.

"Your loss." Shigure thought about getting soaked, and shaking his hair like a dog. 

Tohru limped over to a tree and leaned against it.

"Kyo..." cough cough "Kyo...kyo..." cough cough cough.  I have to keep going. She slid down the tree and curled into a ball. Cough cough.

"Miss Honda?" Yuki leaned down to see what a mess she had become. She was covered in mud, her hair was tangled. Her face had clean streaks going down from her eyes, where the tears had washed away the mud.

"Yuki I need to find Kyo." Tohru slumps back down, but Yuki pulls her up by her arm. Tohru coughs some more and they slowly start to walk through the forest to find Kyo. 

Later

Tohru and Yuki walked into a clearing.

"Kyo!" Tohru slightly smiled, but she knew Kyo wasn't very happy.

"Don't look at me..." Kyo had his head clutched in his hands. He was quivering from anger, sadness, and how cold the rain felt against his bare back. 

"Kyo..." Tohru reached out to Kyo's back.

"I SAID DON'T LOOK AT ME!!!"  Kyo smacked Tohru away not realizing how strong he was. Tohru flew a hit the ground. Kyo realized how much he had just hurt Tohru. Tears flooded his hands. Yuki grabbed Kyo's arm.

"Miss Honda please get up you need to help him!" Yuki struggled to keep a grip on Kyo.

"Let go of me!" Kyo tried to rip his arm away from Yuki, but Yuki was stronger due to Kyo being really sad, angry, and wet. Tohru twitched from a raindrop falling on her nose. She slightly moved her leg and began to unsteadily crawl up to Kyo. 

"Let go of me d*mn you!" Tohru grabbed onto Kyo's leg and wouldn't let go. Kyo tried to kick her off.

"Kyo! Please stop! I just want us all to be happy and together! I want to finish school together and get to know you more!" She hugged his leg tighter. 

"And you still haven't ask me out yet!" Tohru cried onto his leg, it was the size of her body.

"I LOVE YOU!!!" Kyo's eyes widened in surprise. Tohru let go of his leg since she felt his let shrink. Yuki sighed.

"Kyo!" Tohru smiled and her eyes filled with more tears. She ran up and hugged him. Kyo blushed as orange smoke engulfed Tohru and Kyo. The sun came out from behind they grey clouds.

"Oop" Tohru realized what she had done and blushed a little. She still clutched onto the cat and hugged him as hard as she could. Kyo stuck his rough pink tongue out at Yuki. Now who am I supposed to date?  Yuki grumbled.

"I'm going back to the house." Yuki started to walk back. 

"Wait let's walk back together!" Tohru dropped Kyo back on the ground with enough time for him to transform back. She quickly turned back to Yuki. When Kyo got changed they all shuffled back to the house.