Chapter 6

Maraddyth stared at her father through the bars of her prison cell. Corym never intended to help her. He was trying to save his own skin.
"Corym Petrona told me everything."
"Are you going to have me hanged too?"
"No. I've already lost your mother I can't lose you too. Even if you killed a lot of people you are still my daughter and I love you."
"You never loved me!" She cried.
"It hurts me that you think that."
"Good." She said as she sank further into her cell.
"Mr. Petrona found a cure."
She smiled to herself. He was always the smartest.

He felt bad for hurting the Princess. She did kill multiple people and she almost killed him. But he still felt bad.
He ran down three flights of stairs with a beaker in his hand. He crept into the prison and called out the Princess's name.
"What do you want?" She snapped.
"I came to give you this." He held out his hand to her and placed the beaker in her hand. "I promised you I would give you a cure."
"What about your other promises?"
"Only you can make yourself happy. Once you get out I hope you end up happy."
"I'm never going to get out of here though."
"Yes, you need to do your time with all the damage you've caused but once you get out you can forget about this life and live a new one." And with that Doctor Corym Petrona left the prison.
Even though Corym had originally found a cure for the fame, Corym had done what no one else could. He cured the Quiggard of Zyd and brought hope to the lonely princess that created it.