Where Did the Party Go

Cas brought the other three back to the bunker. I pronounced we all get wasted tonight. Sitting in a circle with some classic rock blasting while we all drank shots. However, I had the whole damn bottle. I put my arm around Charlie and our eyes met. I slowly moved my head closer to her. Our lips were about to meet and Castiel interrupted, "Ahem, Charlie aren't you sexually attracted to women."

Garth was so out of it and slurred, "Aw is Wings jealous?"

I crawled across our pathetic little circle to where Cas was sitting, "Yeah are you jealous, my angel?"

The other three awed. Kevin started a chant, "Kiss, kiss, kiss!"

I laughed, "Nah, he wouldn't want to kiss me. Hey Charlie get over here."

Cas scoffed, "Why don't you just go have sex with Anna again? Oh wait she's dead."

I turned to him, "So someone is jealous? How jealous would you be if I did this?"

I turned to Charlie and pulled her onto my lap and kissed her softly. I looked towards the general direction of where Cas was sat, but he was gone. I yelled his name and no answer. Kevin said, "I'm pretty sure I saw him shed a tear and then poofed out of here."

I stood up and called his cell phone I had set up for him. He answered, "What do you want? Why don't you just kiss Charlie some more?"

"Cas, where are you," I asked calmly.

"I'm looking for a liquor store so I can drink it."

"Come back here. I'm sorry. I didn't think you would really care."

"Of course I did, Dean. I don't know why, but it hurt, a lot."

"Can I ask you something, Cas?"

He replied, "Yes, Dean?"

"Do you have a thing for me?"

"I-I don't know. These human-like emotions are strange. I can't tell."

"Just come back here soberly, Cas."

Kevin asked, "Is Castiel coming back?"

I nodded, "I think so."

Cas walked in the room. I said, "Hey guys, maybe you should leave. I'm still really upset about everything and I just want to be alone."

They all nodded in agreement and started to head out, but I grabbed Cas' sleeve just as he was about to leave and whispered, "Can you stay?"

Cas nodded, "I can if you want me to."

"'Cause you're all I need. This ain't love and it's clear to see, but darling stay with me."

Cas didn't reply, he just stared at me. Probably not understanding my lyric reference and that's okay. I sighed heavily and walked to Sam's room. I stared at the somewhat messy bedroom. Clothes were on the ground in a ball from him missing the clothing hamper. I could feel tears forming in my eyes. I couldn't even take a step into his room at this point.

I felt arms wrap around my waist. I whispered, "I miss him so much..."

Cas said, "I'll leave you to be alone for right now."

I turned around to protest saying I needed him, but he was gone. I looked back into Sam's room. It was almost like I saw him or felt his presence. I took a deep breath and walked into his room. I sat down on the edge of his bed and ran my hand across his bed sheet, remembering the last time I saw him in these sheets.

It was the last morning we were at the bunker before leaving for a job. I was telling him breakfast was ready and he groaned from the sheets. I laughed, "I made pancakes, Sammy." That sure got him up. Not even for the pancake part, but just to yell at me about saying, "Sammy."

I sighed heavily once again as a tear fell from my cheek and landing on his bed spread. I lifted up his pillow and hugged it close against my chest. I took a deep inhale. The pillow still had his scent and that just made me sob even harder. "Oh Sammy, Sammy, Sammy," I cried.

I just have to get him back. Everyone keeps telling me he's not going to come back this time, but I refuse to believe that. I'm going to try everything I can to get my little brother back. No matter what it takes.