Saturday

I woke up in Sam's bed. My eyes crusted from the tears. I took a deep breath and tried to be ready to start the day. I looked at the clock. The time was 7:23 am on a Saturday morning. Early, but I could tell I wasn't going to be going back to sleep anytime soon. I turned up the radio loud enough to not hear myself think. I began making breakfast. Poured cereal and milk in a bowl with a dash of beer to calm my spirits. Of course I didn't put the beer inside the cereal because that's disgusting.

I learned from experience.

I first thought of how could I get Sammy back. There was nothing though. I can't sell my soul again and Cas just won't get him back for some reason. When that idea failed I thought of how I could profil Sam's wish of me living a normal life. What is even normal anymore?

I heard a knock at the door. I turned down the volume of the music and went to go open it and there was Cas stood before me. I didn't look him in the eyes, "I needed you last night, Cas....and why didn't you just appear your way in here."

"I'm sorry, Dean. I thought you wanted to be alone. I thought maybe it was best if I left you alone, but I have to talk to you about something..."

I let him inside and we sat down at the table together. He began, "A part of the reason I can't save Sam this time is....I'm becoming human. I'm losing my grace, Dean."

"But how?! How are you losing it? It's not like someone is taking it away?"

"I've been feeling a lot of human-like emotions lately so my powers aren't as strong. I was thinking about taking my grace out for now and keep it in a vial until I needed it. I didn't think I could just progressively lose it, but I might be wrong. This way instead of losing it I have it just in case. But there is one more thing..."

"Woah, Cas, that's um a lot that's happening to you right now. I'm sorry. And what's the other thing?"

He put his hands on mine and held them tightly, "It's Sam....h-he's in heaven, Dean."

I was speechless. I never would've thought. I mean it's not like he wasn't a great man, but we have done a lot in our time. Cas nodded, "Yeah I was just as surprised as you are now. It's unbelievable. I thought Crowley had it out for him, but I guess I was wrong."

I stood up and hugged Cas tightly and began crying tears of joy. My baby brother was happy now in a paradise where he belonged. I thought he belonged with me, but he deserves to be at peace.

Cas let go of me and asked, "So how were you planning on living a normal life?"

I shrugged, "I was thinking about that earlier, but I have no idea. Maybe if you are becoming human, you could stay here?"

He smiled a smile I have never seen before. "I would love that, Dean."

I chuckled, "I mean we have known each other for years now."

"Yep. Four years now, nine months, and 15 days."

I laughed, "Have you been counting?"

"Oh, Dean, I counted down the days until I could meet you. I knew you ever since you were a baby."

"That's a bit strange," I admitted.

He chuckled, "Just stating the truth."

"So when were you thinking about becoming human," I questioned.

"Honestly, today, maybe tomorrow."

My fingertips touched his arm and slowly slid up his bicep to his neck, "Could I ask a favor if you do it?"

He cleared his throat, "It depends what kind of favor were you thinking."

My hand slid to his chest, "This is a really weird question especially since I've been so fucking sad lately and I don't know how to put this-"

"Dean, just say it."

"I want to fuck you once. While you're still an angel."

"Okay," he replied.

"Okay?"

He nodded, "I told you I was going to try and make you okay and I feel as if this is one small step to getting there. I just don't get of all things, why would you want that?"

I blushed a little, "Well two reasons."

"Please explain."

"One: I've never fucked an angel before and two I um-I like you, Castiel."

"You fucker Anna? You like me as I'm decent? Or you like me as a lover?"

I stared at the ground, "Anna wasn't an angel at the time. And I like you in a way I want to wake up every morning with you engulfed in my arms and slip out of bed without waking you and make you breakfast."

"And in a way you want to be able to call me yours and be closely inclined in the most intimate way possible? Because I share the same feeling. I know Sam just died and this might be the wrong time for this kind of thing, but it's the truth."

"Inclined in the most intimate way possible," I questioned, ignoring the remembrance of Sam's death.

"Sex," he said flatly.

I couldn't help, but laugh. He asked, "So um do you want to do the sex now?"

"Why don't we spend the day together and I'll cook you a nice romantic dinner ya know things that 'normal people' do?"

"I'm an angel of The Lord right now so technically I am not a person and I wouldn't be able to eat either because I don't like tasting every single atom of the food. I'm far from normal, Dean," he hissed.

I rolled my eyes, "Then I'll cook a dinner for myself. We could still spend the day together."

I took a drink of my beer. "Fine, Dean. I'll spend the day with you, but you aren't allowed to drink alcohol from now until midnight."

I nodded, "Okay it's a deal. So what would you like to do?" I propped my feet up onto the table and looked at my beer, immediately regretting the deal.

"It's my last night with my grace. We could use it and go to any time or place in the entire world. Where would you like to go?"

"This might be a cruel favor of me to ask, but could we go back to Sam's early years? Or wait, can't I go back to that night and change what happened? Maybe he could live again?"

"Woah there, Dean. I can't change that kind of history and you know it. Why would you want to take Sam out of heaven anyways? I'm sorry I shouldn't have mentioned it. I'm not even sure if I'm strong enough to do that type of thing anyways. Honestly, if I'm losing my grace already then I don't know how doing the do will affect it. I might lose even more of it. Especially spending a day with you intimately."

"So what are you saying, Cas?"

"I'm saying maybe we should go become intimate now and then I can quickly take my grace out and I'll still have most of it."

"Isn't it a little early for doing that type of thing," I chuckled.

He gave me a death glare, "It's been four years, Dean. I'm not going to clarify the time of day and how many months, weeks, days, or even hours and minutes I've been waiting for this moment to happen. Also I don't want to lose anymore of my grace."

"Okay, okay. Fair enough. You want to go fuck now then, I guess? But have you ever done this before?"

Cas shook his head, "No, but I've been watching videos and reading into what to do."

"So you've been watching porn and reading smut?"

"Why? Is that frowned upon?"

A/N:

I'm sorry this story seemed rushed so far, but I promise it'll slow down. I just really wanted human Dean to fuck angel Cas. Is that too much to ask for? Anyways, if you haven't noticed every chapter is titled after a Fall Out Boy song so ayeeeee. Alright have a good day and thank you so much for reading, lovelies.