Chapter 4

Scooby, Shaggy, and the adventure kids soon ended up at this spooky abandon castle ride that Daphne had been told about from a voodoo man she ran into earlier. 

"Whoa, what a pad" David said, not even looking scared of the spooky castle, unlike a cowardly duo who were shaking behind him. 

"No way" Shaggy instantly declined, always being a coward when it came to these kind of things.  

"Shaggy, come on" Daphne groaned. 

"Yeah, even we're braver than the two of you chickens put together" Cynthia scoffed a little annoyed at the cowardly duo. Showing that even she and the rest of the adventure kids weren't even scared of stuff like this, despite normal kids their age would run away in terror. 

"Uh uh, Scoob and me don't do castles" Shaggy refused. 

"Ruh uh" Scooby added, shaking his head no.  

"Why not?" Brock asked them. 

"Because castles have paintings with eyes that watch you, and suits of armor you think is a statue, but there's a guy inside who follows you every time you turn around" Shaggy explained while Scooby demonstrated. 

"How many times has that actually happen?" Teeders scoffed.  

"Twelve. We're not gonna do it" Shaggy declared. 

"Rhat's right!" Scooby agreed and he and Shaggy began to walk away. 

Kali then whispered something to Daphne, getting an idea. Daphne reached in her purse for something. 

"Oh, Scooby?~" Kali smirked to the great dane, getting his attention. 

Scooby whimpered and came back over to them as he appeared to be limping. 

"Aw, did you hurt your paw?" Daphne pouted to Scooby while he showed her his hurt paw.  

Kali then held out something she knew after being told by her dad many times before something Scooby could never resist to. "Would you do it for a Scooby Snack?" the adventure girl gave a smile towards him. 

"Roh, boy!" Scooby exclaimed, growing all excited.

"And you'll be fearless?" Daphne and the other adventure kids asked him.  

"Rearless?" Scooby said before demonstrating some karate moves, accidentally kicking Shaggy in the face. 

"Ow! Hey, Hong Kong Phooey, watch the fists of fury, would you, buddy?" Shaggy rubbed his mouth. 

"Here you go" Kali then gave Scooby the snack.  

"Rank you" Scooby smiled to her. 

"There's plenty more where that came from" the tomboy said. 

"Now let's get inside before someone sees us" Daphne told the gang. 

The kids started to make their way up to the castle doors when Daphne turned back to see that Shaggy was still standing there. 

"You're not gonna stay out here alone, are you?" she glared slightly at him. 

"No, thank you" Shaggy said, a little shaky and quickly came inside with them. 

The group slowly opened the doors which made a creaking sound as they came inside to look around this spooky place while the doors closed behind them own its own. Creeping the gang out just a little. 

"This place sure seems scary" Ann said, staying close besides Teeders and the older adventure kids. 

"This place is, like, uber creepy" Shaggy commented, shaking a little.