Chapter 9

Fred, Velma, Walter and Jane rushed over to a stunned Mondavarious. Velma tried taking the Daemon Ritus from him, but as she touched it, she flinched back in pain like it had burnt her hand. 

"You okay, Velms?" Jane asked her. 

That's when Fred noticed something...

"Hey, look, guys..." Fred pointed out to a cut in the man's neck. 

"A man in a mask" Walter said. 

Fred grabbed the mask and pulled it off, revealing Mondavarious to actually be... a robot!

The whole gang looked shocked as they watched the robot's chest burst open, revealing to be none other than... 

"Puppy power!" Scrappy Doo exclaimed. 

"You've got to be kidding me" Cynthia kinda grumbled.   

"Scrappy Doo" Velma said in shock, while she and the rest of the gang couldn't believe their eyes.   

"Correction: The new, improved Scrappy" the great dane puppy proclaimed while strangely, his body started to change dramatically. "Because I, Scrappy Dappy Doo, have absorbed enough energy, to rule the world with my all-powerful army!"

The gang started to back away in fear, while Walter had a protective hand in front of the kids, as Scrappy continued growing as big as a dinosaur. 

"And I've brought you here, puny, pathetic Mystery Inc, to witness my moment of triumph" Scrappy told the gang. "All I need to complete my transformation is..." 

Scrappy finally finished his transformation into a giant, hideous monster. Scrappy-Rex. 

"SCOOBY DOO!" Scrappy-Rex's voice suddenly sounded very booming and threatening. 

"R-re?" Scooby gulped, shivering in total fear. "Ron't rou rean Melvin Doo?" he pointed over to that weird college student. 

"SEIZE THEM!" Scrappy-Rex ordered his guards, as they started surrounding Scooby and the gang. 

"Uh, oh!" the adventure kids gasped. 

"Like, let's get out of here!" Shaggy told Scooby and the kids. 

"RUN!!!" Kali yelled out to her friends, and the adventure kids began running away with Scooby and Shaggy. 

Scrappy-Rex then hit Fred, Walter, Velma and Jane, far back against the walls. "Take that, pretty boy!"

"This is by far the most terrifying thing in my life!" Brock cried out in total panic and fear. 

"I swear, I had a dream like this once!" David added in the same manner. 

"Don't talk now, just keep running!" Teeders turned back to the boys. 

"Guys! I got a plan to defeat Scrappy!" Kali called out to the gang. 

"How?" Ann asked her sister, seeming a bit unsure while they kept running for their lives. 

"Just follow my lead" the adventure girl instructed her friends, then took off running faster in front of them. 

"Oh, I hate when Kali does this during a life-or-death situation. She's so simplistic" Cynthia groaned while she kept running with the others.  

"Like, this is totally un-groovy, guys!" Shaggy said to the adventure kids and Scooby as they kept trying to get away from the giant, monstrous puppy. 

"Scooby Doo, where are you?!" Scrappy-Rex taunted. 

Daphne had finally made it up to the roof where she ran over to pull back the lever and open the air vents, but she wasn't alone. Zarkos was there and started attacking her. Luckily, Daphne avoid the attacks and began fighting back, using her marital arts and karate moves to good use. No longer being the damsel in distress.