ch1: Sick

Kat POV
I was peacefully sleeping when I woke up to a noise.  I didn't really pay attention to it. I felt like I was going to puke, so I got up out of Sams embrace and ran to the bathroom. When I cleaned up and went back to the room, on the way there I heard someone whisper my name. I got scared and got in the room and shut the door. I started to the bed when there was another noise. I jumped and looked at the time. 3:00 AM. Omg! I snuggle up to Sam as he realizes that I had just got back to bed. "You ok?" He whispers. "Not really." I say. "Did you hear that noise?" I Said. "What noise?" "The one I just heard. Tell me I wasn't the only one that heard that." I say, worry in my voice. He kissed my forehead. "It's okay, I'm sure it's nothing." "Babe, did you check the time?" "No. Why?" He checks it. "Oh shit!" We cuddled closer while listening to someone saying my name. "Sammy I'm scared." "Shh, baby. You got me ok." He said kissing my forehead.

In the morning

Sam POV
I'm kinda worried about what happened earlier, I don't think I've ever seen her this scared. I swear if it was one of the others that scared her.... Anyways I looked over when Kat started moving closer to me. She opened her eyes and looked up at me. "Morning babe." I Said. "Morning babe." She said yawning. Then getting up to go to the bathroom. I came and held her hair and rubbed her back.

"You ok?" I Said after she was done. "I don't know. I'm going to take a shower though." She gave me a hug. "I love you Sammy." "I love you to Kat." I kissed her forehead. "What do you want for breakfast?" "Pancakes." "K babe, coming right up!" I walked down stairs and started making breakfast. 

Colby walked down the stairs. "what are we doing today?" "Idk. Say, Colby? Were you up at 3 this morning pranking anyone?"

"No why?"

"Kat woke up this morning to go to the bathroom and then someone was saying her name, like whispering it."

"Dude that wasn't me. I was fast asleep."

"Ok then it must be something else."

Kat then came down the stairs right when I got done with making breakfast. I grabbed a glass of milk for her. "Here ya go babe." "Thanks babe." She said kissing my cheek.

"Morning Colby." She said to him.
"Morning."

Just then we heard a panicked "'oh my god!"' Coming from the living room with the tv in it.

We all got up and went to where the tv is and saw Aaron looking at it.

"What?! What's the matter?!" Colby asked.

"There is a killer loose out in the streets. They ordered everyone to stay inside until he gets caught."

Kat POV
I grabbed my glass of milk and took a sip. This is happening huh? A loose killer in the streets. That's scary.

I looked over and saw that the others had come down the stairs to see what the commotion was about.

I was just off in la la land. Thinking. I wonder what I have? But I've never been this kind of sick before. I mean, I've been puking in the mornings and whenever food doesn't stay down.

I was about to say something when my vision became blurry. I grabbed a tight hold of Sam's arm. We all heard a noise coming from the kitchen. I was getting more dizzy by the second.

"Babe? Are you okay? You look really pale. Kat? Kat? Look at me!" I feel him take me to sit on the couch. Devyn has come back with a glass of water.

I took deep breaths. I look straight at the other end of the room and saw a shadow figure. I looked around the room to see everyone right next to me.

Sam looked at me weird. "You feeling ok babe?" "I-I-I j-just s-saw a-a s-s-sh-shadow. In the corner over there." He felt my head with the back of my hand.

"Okay no fever. Then what is it?"

"I think- I think I-........."

σнннннн ¢ℓιfууууу. BTW I had this in my drafts for over a year and I have added to it. Yes they are still in the OLD Traphouse. и є ωαуѕ qυαяαитιиє ѕυ¢кѕ нανє α gяєαт ∂αу!
-ѕυѕαи χχχχχ