BTS AS MOMS

JIN-

You woke up tomorrow with squinty eyes. You got up from bed to get ready to go to school. You go to the dining room to find all kind of food on the dining table with a lunchbox prepared for you... And you a sticky note at the lunchbox written by your mom...

Jin: Mom loves you, eat well and study.. And If I find your teacher complaining again I swear I will hit you with a frying pan - love, mother ❤️
#caring but scary

NAMJOON-

You were sleeping so soundly when you heard some plates crashing, frying pans falling and... A burnt smell...
You rush downstairs to check if it's all okay but you were greeted by a smoking kitchen, and a dining table full of foods. Oops. Almost forgot BURNT FOODS. And a person with burnt hair smiling at you.

RM: Oh you woke up sweety, eat up it's your favourite menu..*smiling clumsily* *kitchen burning at the back*
#R.I.P kitchen #clumsy mother

YOONGI-

You woke and realised you were late to go to school. You quickly got up from bed and immediately got ready. You went downstairs, expecting some food to be served on the dining table but you were greeted with nothing.. Yup nothing at all.
And you saw your mom whom looking like she just woke up. Chilling at the kitchen. Drinking coffee.

Yoongi: Oh just woke up huh? You're late. Why don't you take a day rest?
#chillin #coolmom #doesn't care

HOSEOK-

You were sleeping calmly when you heard someone singing so loudly. You rushed downstairs to see what's going on to be greeted with a face-palming scene. Your mom doing zumba while singing so loudly.

Hoseok: You woke up honey. Wait a minute, I'm gonna finish this and I'll prepare you breakfast. This body needs to be slim.
#facepalm #happymom #dancingisherlifeu

JIMIN-

You woke up because of a beautiful smell coming from the kitchen downstairs. You went downstairs to see your mom cooking gracefully.

Jimin: Oh honey, you woke up. I'm sorry I know I can't cook well but I tried my best.
#humblemom #sweetmom #theperfectmom

TAEHYUNG-

You were sleeping when you heard somebody yelling downstairs. You ran to see if you're mom was okay but you saw her yelling at her puppy YEONTAN.

Taehyung: Yeontan, sit down, sit, sit. Why are you so stubborn?
You: Erm.. Mom? *being ignored* he's already sitting down...
Taehyung: Oh is it... Heheh
#dumbmom #clumsy

JUNGKOOK-

You were sleeping calmly when...
Jungkook: Hey get your lazy ass up from the bed! Or you're going to be late to school, you idiot.

You woke up immediately and got ready to see you're mom waiting for you while twirling her frying pan..
Jungkook: Wanna know what time is it? You're gonna be dead by you're teachers *laughing evilly*
#evilmom #fryingpanisherweapon #dont messupwithher

----------------------------------------------------------------------------