BTS AS TYPES OF GHOSTS THEY WOULD BE

KIM SEOKJIN-

The mistress of an old mansion... The beautiful and rich madam who's been killed violently because of jealousy.. Haunts everyone who try to move to her mansion..

KIM NAMJOON-

The house builder who's been killed because of his own clumsiness... It is said that if anyone tries to continue building the house... Will be killed with the same way he's been killed...

SUGA-

He slept at the wrong place... He accidently fall asleep at the middle of a rail track. Been hit by a train.. Haunts the train station by making everybody feels sleepy...

JHOPE-

He was a happy clown and works at the circus.. All the kids love him but unfortunately he killed himself because his girlfriend broke up with him. Now, he haunts the circus and makes everyone feels depressed and kill themselves....

PARK JIMIN-

The sweetest ghost ever.. Casper the second.. Jungkook killed him.. But don't worry, this sweet ghost still loves him.. Will not hurt anybody but if you love jungkook... Than beware because he will haunt you for the rest of your life....

V-

The derp ghost... He derps to much until he's face was frozen and can't turn normal.. He was frustrated so he decides to join Hobie and killed himself... Everybody who saw him will be frozen because they will be shocked seeing Taehyung's derp face....

JUNGKOOK-

The most violent ghost ever existed... He's a serial killer but had been caught by the police... He's been hang to death at the prison because of his cruelness... Now, he haunts the prison and the police man who caught him.... He will never rest in peace...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the hell did I just wrote....