BTS AS TYPES OF CHARACTERS IN MOVIES/DRAMA

NAMJOON :-

He will only appear as the not-so-important character at the first but turns out, he'll be the one who finds a way to solve all the problems.

SEOKJIN :-

The rich ma'am who owns a rich company and forces her daughter for an arranged marriage with a famous CEO because of money and her family's bussiness.

YOONGI :-

The Do - I - look - like - I - care - brother of the heroin. He looks like he don't know what's happening but actually knows everything that happens.

HOSEOK :-

The heroin's best friend. The person who knows all the gossips in the school/workplace. The one that you thought is a good character but actually the side-kick of the bad character.

JIMIN :-

The heroin's boyfriend. The one that treats the heroin like a princess but actually is a drug-addict and tries to lure his girlfriend to his boss to kill her and sell her organs.

Hyena_park06 : Hope Jimin won't read this.. Hehhehhe...

Jimin : What did you say? *evil smile*

Hyena_park06 : Ooppsss.....

TAEHYUNG :-

The annoying classmate which everyone dislikes. The one who always gives advice to the heroin which the heroin ignores. But when something bad happens, he will be the first person to save the heroin. The hero of the story.

JUNGKOOK :-

The bad guy. The one that plans to kill the heroin and sells her organ. Huehuehue.....

--------------------------—--------------------------------------------------------------

The end.....