Chapter 17

Toni's p.o.v.

Today is monday . Most of the weekend I was with Cheryl doing unimportant things but I enjoyed it . I can tell it was fun to hang out with my girlfriend . It sounds good , really good . 

I changed into my clothes for today . Some skinny jeans , white t-shirt and some plain red hoodie. I got my leather jacket on which I got from serpents but it is plain with no serpent on back so no one suspect anything .

I got on my motorcycle where Sweet Pea and Fangs waited on me and we headed to school . 

We arrived at the parking lot and I saw my beautiful girlfriend walking towards me while I still sit on my motorcycle . Sweet Pea and Fangs said their goodbye's and I got my helmet off of my head . 

'' hey babe long time no see '' Cheryl said standing next to me looking down at me 'cause I am still sitting on my bike . 

'' yeah I totally agree it's what 12 hours ? '' I said chuckling and looking at her while she giggled . 

'' yep now come on we gotta go to our class '' she said while interlocking our fingers and we headed to our school . Everyone stopped doing what they did and looked at us . I admit I am getting atenttion most of the days but not that much . 

I grinned and looked at my left side where Cheryl was smirking and holding her head high . I heard a lot of whispers .

they look good together

I can't believe that they actually date each other

two most hot people of our school are dating together 

I didn't saw that coming

I just smirked about those comments and saw Cheryl smirk more as we both heard those whispers . The last one I heard wasn't anything I would like to hear often . 

I can't believe that he would date this bitch he should dump her 

That shit said Moose . I glared at him one good death glare . '' Shut it Moose or I will make you '' I said and his face dropped as he slowly nodded with quick 'sorry' . 

'' thanks handsome '' Cheryl said as we stopped infront of her class . '' you are more than welcome babe '' I said smiling at her . 

'' alright I got to go see ya later '' I said kissing her cheek and walking away . She waved at me and walked in the class .

I saw Kevin and speed walked towards him '' hey Kev I need to tell you something '' I said approaching him . 

'' hey Toni what do you need ? '' he asked smiling at me . 

'' so as I promised I'm telling you I asked on that field Cheryl out . Even thought you were there and already know I am still telling you as one of the first people '' I said chuckling a bit and he squeeled and nodded his head . 

'' yeah that was totally awesome Toni . I literally can't with you . And thanks that you are telling me but yeah I think I was like 1 or 2 meters away from you two '' he said chuckling and I laughed.

'' yeah sure thing Kevin , sure thing '' I said nodding my head . 

Cheryl's p.o.v.

I walked in the classroom and sit in my desk when Reggie approached me . 

'' hey Cheryl '' he said while he sit in the desk infront of me .

'' what do you want Reggie ? '' I asked annoyed and rolled my eyes . 

'' look you are now dating one of my best friends and that means that I need to try and make clear state with you . Can we please start again as a friends ? No flirting with you or anything 'cause I know he would propably attack me in any second if he knew about that . So friends ?'' Reggie said with friendly smile .