Chapter 21

Toni's p.o.v.

It's friday morning and I am now waiting infront of the bus at the people who haven't arrived yet. Coach said they have ten minutes and then we are leaving . I saw the classic red car which belongs to my girlfriend . She got away from the car with bag of her things and headed towards me . 

'' Hi baby '' She said and gave me quick peck on the lips . '' hi '' I said and got her bag in the bus . 

'' thank you '' she said and side hugged me '' yep no problem '' I said and hugged her back .

'' alright everyone get in the bus and one rule every bulldog needs to sit next to one River Vixen because I don't want to pay anything that some bulldogs would destroy '' Coach said and I looked down at my redhead beauty that is next to me . 

'' I'll sit with Chuck '' She said and I looked at her with widened eyes . '' alright then '' I said and started to walk away .

'' babe I'm kidding I'm just playing with you of course I will sit with you '' she said as she grabbed my hand . I looked at her while I rised a bow at her and she just sweetly smiled . 

'' your choice not mine '' I said and got in the bus . Cheryl followed me and sit right next to me . She looks at me I can feel it but I look out of the window avoiding eye contact .

'' oh come on stop acting like stubborn five years old '' she said and I looked at her with frown and pout of my lower lip . 

'' I'm not a five years old '' I said with fake hurt expression . '' sure sweetie '' she answered and kissed me . 

I kissed back and then she pulled away . '' Better ? '' she asks and I nodded my head smiling at her . 

I didn't felt like talking so I got one headphone in my ear and the second has Cheryl in her ear . I let her put some music there and then I laid my head on her shoulder and she laid her head on mine . Within few minutes I fell asleep .

I woke up because someone was shaking with me '' Toni ? Toni ? '' I heard Cheryls voice and opened my eyes . 

'' yeah ? '' I asked rubbing my eyes and looking around . She sweetly smiled at me 

'' we are here sleepy head '' she said and I nodded my head . I'm still tired , you may ask why ? Well the answer is simple I got I think like 3 hours of sleep I couldn't sleep today too much because Sweet Pea called me in white wyrm saying it's important and then I was forced to play pool with them till three in the morning . 

It's quiet warm here not cold but not hot . I got my bag and Cheryls while I entered the hotel Cheryl following me . 

'' Alright I will call everyone  seperately and tell them with who they will be on room '' Coach said and called Archie first because he is first in the alphabet . 

'' hey Toni come on you are with me '' Archie said with toothy smile I nodded my head and looked at Cheryl . 

'' I will see ya on lunch '' I said and she nodded her head . 

I run up to Andrews and we both headed to our room . '' so I am getting the right bed and you are getting the left one ? '' Archie asked and I nodded my head . 

We both talked about stupid stuff and unpacked things . 

'' I wonder with who is Veronica '' Archie says and plopped on his bed . 

'' same but with Cheryl '' I said and jumped on my bed . '' Let's call Ronnie first '' Archie said and I nodded my head . 

Archie put his phone on speaker so I can hear it too .