Chapter 26

Veronica's p.o.v.

I turned the test around and I didn't know how to react . The test is positive . Cheryl is pregnant with a boy who is in freaking coma . But hey I need to be calm and try to react happy on whatever she decides to do . 

'' Cher would you be glad if I'll tell you that the test is positive ? '' I asked her shoving the test away from her point of view so she can't see it . 

'' I don't know Ronns . I think that the kid would look pretty awesome but still I would be scared '' Cheryl says and her eyes looking at me with hope . 

'' Is it positive ? '' She asks her voice shaking from how much she is scared . '' Cher you are going to have baby '' I said smiling . 

'' AND I'm going to be a freaking auntie ! I will be a cool aunt for sure '' I said grinning and she lets out small chuckle and few tears from her eyes at the same time . 

'' Ronnie I am pregnant with a guy who is in freaking coma . What do I do ? '' She says looking at me with the same hope as if she wants me to know answer on that question from me but she knows I don't . 

'' We are gonna figure it out together for now . You can always count with me . When he's gonna wake up you will tell him '' I said taking a breathe and then continuing . '' First of all you can't drink any alcohol and you need to be more carefull . The next person that you are going to tell is Toni before that you can't tell anyone because you know what if you are going to give abort , what then right ? '' I said raising my eyebrow at her . 

'' Completely right Ronns '' She nods her head and the phone on the bathroom sink starts to ring . I look up at it and it says Sweet Pea . I got it before she could . 

Hello

Hey . Ronnie why are you having CHeryls phone ? Well that doesn't matter Toni woke up today come here asap he needs there his close friends and his girlfriend 

What ?? Ok we are gonna be there asap no worries . Bye Sweets and thanks for calling . 

No problem bye

bye

I looked at Cheryl with smile . '' He's awake '' .

Cheryl's p.o.v.

I got up and sprinted to the front door Ronnie trying to catch up with me . I got quickly my hoodie on and the shoes . I got the car keys and threw them to Roons who catch them and I sprinted to the door . 

'' That's exactly what I meant being careful not sprinting like idiot '' She said while she started the car and we drove to the hospital . 

He is freaking awake . My god why the time when I'm not there . 

Veronica slightly shook with my shoulders pointing to the door of hospital . I nodded my head and opened the door of car and startedto walk towards his room . When I saw the right number I looked in the room Sweet Pea next to Toni who is looking at Sweet Pea so he can't see me . I quitly opened the door and started to walk towards Tonis bed . 

'' Hi '' I said quietly with a little smile my eyes already full of tears . I've been a total crying wreck these past two weeks . Toni and Sweet Pea both turned their attentions to me . Sweet Pea got up and went out of the room with Veronica leaving just him and me alone . 

'' Nice to finally see you not just hear you '' Toni says smiling and I laughed a bit wiping the tears from my eyes as I stood in his foots of the bed . 

'' You know nothing hurts me really . I have few little cuts on my cheek but that would be it . '' He said with seductive look . I nodded my head smiling more . 

'' So can I like get a hug ? I would of really aprreciate it '' He says with pout and puppy eyes . '' of course '' I said and got in the bed next to him giving Toni massive hug . 

'' I missed you around me Toni '' I mumbled in his chest letting more tears out of my eyes . 

'' I missed you too sweetheart , but now I'm good and I can go in few home so I will be back by your side again '' He said pressing a kiss to my forhead . I nodded slightly and the room fell in silence .

After a while Toni broke the silence '' I am sorry '' He says and I look up at him with questioning look . 

'' For what in the world are you sorry for ? '' I asked with smile on my face . My fingers riding up and down his neck for comfort . 

'' That day I overreacted . I realized in that freaking coma that I don't want to cause you cry over me . And I realized that we always can talk the things out . I promise that if we need to talk about anything I will try my best and be calm and try to figure out things with you before I'll make some stupid shit '' He says and I smiled more . 

I leaned in and kissed him on his lips . He kissed back in a matter of second . I can feel how he is smiling into the kiss and I got back away from him . I put my head into the croak of his neck . 

'' I am sorry about that day too . I think it is good idea to talk things out before doing something we would of regret later '' I said and thought about how I did a mistake with him but not in talking . Honestly I think I want to keep that child whoever it will be I know that this little someone would be amazing because it will be half of me half of him . 

'' Baby are you still there ? '' Toni asked chuckling a bit and stroking my hair . '' yeah just tired '' I said smiling a bit and yawning .

'' Then sleep no worries I will be there when you wake up '' He says sweetly and I nodded my head closing my eyes . If I would of know what a talk I will have with him next week I would prepare myself more .  

One quick question :

Sweet Pea + Cheryl or Sweet Pea + Veronica . I am planning on new story and I can't make my mind .

End of chapter 26