Chapter 6: The Scarlet Letter

Selena's POV

She sunk lower into the silk bed sheets as she felt him sit up

She sunk lower into the silk bed sheets as she felt him sit up. She didn't want to open her eyes.

These few moments were always the worst. The silence, the words left unsaid. The questions and accusations hanging in the air.

Why did you have to be such a prude Selena? Why can't you ever loosen up a bit? Let the guy have his fun. It's what boys do.

She could hear the whispers already.

Why don't you just spread your legs for him? Have some fun.

What a slut. Couldn't even say no to a boy. You sucked him off even though he didn't even mention marriage.

And she understands. It's all true.

If she can't loosen up and give him what he wants he will lose interest. She can already feel him lose interest.

Every common whore could suck his dick but only she was a aristocrat virgin he could deflower. And if she didn't give him that, then that's it. She can't have him anymore.

She knew it was pathetic. Pining over a boy who offered her nothing and discarded her when he got what he wanted. But he was all she had. None of the other ladies liked her. Her parents couldn't wait to get rid of her. Her fantasies of him were all she had.

The blind hope that someday he would turn into the man she thought he was. That someday he would look at her, really look at her, and see something he could treasure.

Her fantasies of being swept away by her knight were all she had.

And so she sucked it up. Opened her eyes and cozied up to him . Made promises of meeting him in the hallway just off the ball room. Let him do things to her with everyone they knew just on the other side of the wall.

Conscious of his grumbling, she snatched her clothes off the floor and hurried out the door. As she felt the door close behind her, she remembered. Mother.

Struggling to tame her hair and hide the hand prints around her neck, she stumbled into the tea room. Her mother was seated at the centre, surrounded by a flock of women in brightly coloured dresses.

As she took a seat, she heard the conversation taking place. Something about Emily Square getting knocked up by a married lord.

And then she hear her mother's voice talking.
I hear she invited him into her bed. Girl got what she deserved.

Really mother? Cause you have no idea what your daughter is like.

She floats through the day, suddenly finding myself in the hallway .

He's here. Right in front of me. His eyes ice cold but his skin soft and warm. She feels his lips everywhere. On her lip,her neck

His hands grip her breasts. And suddenly he tears through her dress, leaving her breasts bare.

She gasps in surprise, panicking about being exposed.

He pulls her skirt up, fingers tracing her pussy.

Her whole body shakes. She knows that she should stop him. But being here with her dress torn apart and his fingers on her pussy while her parents are just on the other side of the wall, she couldn't stop herself.

And so when he reached into her panties and slipped a finger into her pussy, she let him.

And when he shoved two fingers in and out of her while dirty talking about how she was such a whore for letting him use her out in the open like this, how he would stop unless she scream his name, she complied.

And when she came around his fingers, she realised she would do anything to have him again.